ADVERTISEMENT

D’Andre Barnes makes it 28

I'm a national recruiting analyst who has many years experience in evaluating HS and JUCO football players across the country. I don't know what the Open Board is but if I can share some expertise there as well, I'd certainly consider it. I'm glad I was able to clarify for you. Thanks

You left out douchebag.

Having a history of so many busts with high rated players, combined with this being a transition class, has me less concerned.

What talent we have on the holdover roster, quality of transfer players added, and our coaches’ ability to develop them is what seems most urgent.
Rhule may have a track record, but we also have plenty of green in the staff.

Either way, I’m anxiously awaiting getting to see a team win games again.

I can pick out two posters who are slow ass lumbards athletically from their comments in this thread. Can you?

Frost had enough talent here to almost beat Ohio State, Michigan, Oklahoma, etc. in 2021. He was just a choke artist that found a way to lose every close game.
Lot of speed is correct so at least we have a track team if they cannot play football, LOL! Many stretches in my view but they could not be much worse than what we have had the past few years. Need speed without a doubt. Also need big strong dudes in OL and DL as that is where it all starts.

The persistence of the trolling leads me to believe that is correct.
Nah. He’s been on here for several years and banned under at least 2 different aliases. He likely committed some recruiting violations a couple of years ago by calling NU recruits. Bigtimebooster and huskerfaninwisci were 2 of his aliases.

Reactions: Laner2
Yeah, my thoughts as well.

Running fast is one thing but for the most part all. D1 guys are going to be "fast" so while a 10.6 100 is slower than a 10.5 hundred on the track...on the field it is really not that big of a deal.

I would lump them into 3 categories.

Elite speed
Regular everyday D1 speed
Dude that doesn't play
The track times for several of these players range from basic D1 track speed (on the roster competing) to times that are on the top 10 of the conference. These are legit fast players.

Nah. He’s been on here for several years and banned under at least 2 different aliases. He likely committed some recruiting violations a couple of years ago by calling NU recruits. Bigtimebooster and huskerfaninwisci were 2 of his aliases.
Fans can commit recruiting violations?

Antirowboat (or something like that) also. Same guy that has that “genetics” twitter account.

Also Barnes, Eric Fields, Jason Maciejczak.

Speed is nice, but you have to have football skills as well. Ask Jamie Nance, Demariyon Houston, Jaron Woodyard, and Mike Williams...all guys who were track stars that didn't do anything on the football field. There has to be a reason these guys aren't offered by other programs, especially ones that are right in their own backyard.
I think Eric Fields has a decent shot of being the best player in the class. I love the way he plays.

I'm a national recruiting analyst who has many years experience in evaluating HS and JUCO football players across the country. I don't know what the Open Board is but if I can share some expertise there as well, I'd certainly consider it. I'm glad I was able to clarify for you. Thanks
As always, thank you for everything you provide.

And Frost wouldn’t let Raiola offer him during summer camp.
Of all the allegations thrown around about our former coach, this would rank as the most unbelievable for me

We offered 300+ kids a year

Do you have a quote or source to cite here?

Of all the allegations thrown around about our former coach, this would rank as the most unbelievable for me

We offered 300+ kids a year

Do you have a quote or source to cite here?
The kid said it in an interview either on or right after signing day. Those 300 offers are not committable offers

The kid said it in an interview either on or right after signing day. Those 300 offers are not committable offers
So either frost said no directly to him or Raiola aired his dirty laundry to a 17-year old?

I’d like to see that quote if you don’t mind

So either frost said no directly to him or Raiola aired his dirty laundry to a 17-year old?

I’d like to see that quote if you don’t mind
That was several weeks ago and I don’t remember where I read the quote. Take it to the bank. I don’t post made up crap and I’m quick to admit a mistake.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT