ADVERTISEMENT

CWS Bracket

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Thoughts?

QfzmHEy.png

Oregon State seems to be the for sure thing but they also haven't had an atrocious schedule that many SEC, ACC, and Big 12 teams had. I could see many things happening. Pitching wins in Omaha though which is why Louisville is always 2 and BBQ.

Oregon State seems to be the for sure thing but they also haven't had a atrocious schedule that many SEC, ACC, and Big 12 teams had. I could see many things happening. Pitching wins in Omaha though which is why Louisville is always 2 and BBQ.
Yeah, I was trying to favor pitching. The only one I had a really hard time with was Cal State Fullerton. I wanted to take them farther, but oh well :) We'll see!

This is the best CWS field I can remember. Just amazing. Sad that two of these teams will go 0-2 and it's a real crap shoot as to which two it will be. This is going to be a real good two weeks.

Skylar, you know that LSU is on a 16 game win streak, right? Streak began two weeks b/4 the SEC tournament.

Last edited:
This is the best CWS field I can remember. Just amazing. Sad that two of these teams will go 0-2 and it's a real crap shoot as to which two it will be. This is going to be a rel good two weeks.

Skylar, you know that LSU is on a 16 game win streak, right? Streak began two weeks b/4 the SEC tournament.
I still had 3 of the final 4 picked. I really thought OSU would be unstoppable. But in the end their offense stalled.

ADVERTISEMENT