ADVERTISEMENT

Cut the cord today...

We use our in-laws Hulu Live account and it's a great service. Don't know what it costs compared to the others. I liked YouTube TV a lot when I trialed it, PlaySation Vue was good also.

Reactions: bigboxes
I thought I saw that FSKC (and one other Fox regional) were dropped in the new settlement/agreement. We live in Lincoln and we don't get any FSKC right now (and we used to). I hope you are right, but fear that's not the case.
I'm in Beatrice and I definitely get FSKC on YouTube TV. They've replayed a few Royals games over the last week, and I've been watching like an addict in withdrawal.

Being in Beatrice or watching the Royals?

tenor.gif

He must be referring to the current state of the Royals. I would always eat a meal at the Beatrice Runza on my way home from Husker games when I was younger.

Though the engine in my old car back in college blew in Beatrice going home from a Husker game. Winking

I'm in Beatrice and I definitely get FSKC on YouTube TV. They've replayed a few Royals games over the last week, and I've been watching like an addict in withdrawal.
Just checked. We’re not getting it in Lincoln right now. That will suck if/when they ever play again.

ADVERTISEMENT