ADVERTISEMENT

Curious about what is behind all the Silent Commits?

BigBad&Red

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2003
Anybody have a clue why at least 6 commits --according to Bookie -- are remaining silent? Are they planning a BIG commitment weekend for PR? What is up with all the secrecy this year??

Uh, I get that .... Lol

Just concerned where this all ends up if our season starts poorly.... If everyone is waiting for the Wisconsin game to announce... And our season begins poorly, then this could end up bad for the home team!

Where did Bookie say we have six silent commits, that's a lot. I could see Brown and Tuitt being silent commits.

Actually, there could be more because he said you need two hands to count them!

he was on 590 the other day getting interviewed, sounds like a very smart kid I just hope he knows what he is talking about.

Well silent commit isn't as bad as you think. The recruit actually commits to the coaching staff and all that, there just not making it public yet. My guess for some, is there wanting to make it public on a certain or important day. Then yes, there are some that don't make it public because there still wanting to take there visits and not have us fans jumping down there throats every time there going on a official to another school. Asking "I thought you was a Husker commit" or "does this mean your decommitted to the Huskers". There avoiding comments like this. But again they commit to the Husker staff, just not public for what ever reason.

Reactions: samuel and torp1
When someone says "Silent commit" to you, bid them a good day and turn and walk the other way. Two men in all white uniforms will be coming to take that person back to the 'facility' soon.

Reactions: DukeOfSorrow
ADVERTISEMENT