ADVERTISEMENT

Curious about the OL

So you are saying it wasn’t a penalty and ticky tack because it, in your mind, OU did the same thing and it wasn’t called on them?
So when you get a speeding ticket do you say, this is ticky tack judge, the F150 in front of me didn’t get pulled over, so I didn’t think it was illegal to speed.
The first play, the whistle didn't even blow yet. The second play, the whistle blew by the time he was just finishing the defender off. Both were ticky tack calls that weren't called on OU for doing the same thing. To be honest though, it's our own fault it was called because our OL looked like a disorganized mess before the calls. #51 probably doesn't even get called on those plays if our OL unit played with any discipline before that point.

Money and he's a favorite son. IF he weren't a former Husker and if he still didn't have the support of Tom and the boosters that matter, the money probably wouldn't stand in the way. Make no mistake though, IF he weren't former Husker Scott Frost, he probably wouldn't have gotten that last extension. I think the buyout is a real toe stubber. We're in deep on the new projects and the loss of revenue from last year.
That new facility won't mean a damn thing if we don't start winning games. Tom O should have NOTHING to do with it.

That new facility won't mean a damn thing if we don't start winning games. Tom O should have NOTHING to do with it.
Tom's influence is just peripheral presence. Nobody wants to do anything that might upset Tom and they know that firing Frost would upset Tom. That said, I have no doubt that Tom knows that Frost is on thin ice and needs to win. Trev has the gravitas to do what he needs to do regardless of anybody else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT