ADVERTISEMENT

Cueto is a Royal according to Rosenthal.

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Wonder what they gave up. Crazy 24 hours. Tme to order huge hats to fit those dreads under.

Wonder what they gave up. Crazy 24 hours. Tme to order huge hats to fit those dreads under.

The Royals website says the deal fell through because a KC player was not cleared medically.

Comments from readers on the website indicate that Bubba Starling and Sean Mannea are going to be a part of the deal.

Last edited:
The Royals website says the deal fell through because a KC player was not cleared medically.

Comments from readers on the website indicate that Bubba Starling and Sean Mannea are going to be a part of the deal.

It is being reported that the deal is now final. Yesterday, the deal was delayed because of medical issues with a prospect. Rumors are that Finnegan was part of the deal, but nothing has been confirmed by either team.

That was late last night. It happened seconds before I posted

Prob wait until after HOF inductions to formally announce. Obviously this would be huge for the Royals.

looks like Finnegan lamb and reed all lefties. Seems like a lot to me for a guy that is more then likely a rental for a few months. Not a royals fan but they are an interesting team to watch but having all those young players come due for contracts all it once will be tough for them to handle.

looks like Finnegan lamb and reed all lefties. Seems like a lot to me for a guy that is more then likely a rental for a few months. Not a royals fan but they are an interesting team to watch but having all those young players come due for contracts all it once will be tough for them to handle.
Gotta brand that cow before the iron cools.... I am sure it will turn South eventually. All in

That is why they need to make this move. Their window is now and they need a bona fide #1 starter to help them win the World Series. They don't need him to mKe the playoffs, they need him to help win it. They were able to get one of the top pitchers available and didn't have to give up their top prospects to do it.

Love the trade, The Royals were desperate for a solid #1 guy. Finnegan was a great story last yr, But he was never going to be a starter. Front office wasn't impressed with Lamb, that's why he has not been called up, even tho he was having a good yr. with Omaha. So when the playoffs start, they will have a 4 man rotation with Cueto, Volquez. Ventura, and Duffy . Pretty solid.

Not used to seeing the Royals in this position....Kinda awesome wondering who my favorite team is going to get, as opposed to seeing who they will trade away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT