ADVERTISEMENT

Cubbies!

leodisflowers

Assistant Head Coach
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
Leading the Central! Poor Reds & Cards
laugh.r191677.gif

About time to see some Cubbie love on here. Seems the Reds and Royals fans make a lot of noise. It will be amazing to see the Cubs competing again.

#GoCubsGo!

Wait until the chosen one gets there next week. Cubs will never lose again. How can you beat a team with God in your starting 9?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Bryant should be called up in time for tomorrows game ...this is maybe a 75 win team but would love to compete for a wild card

^^^^^
Good point. And don't forget about the demigod (Russell) that will be up at some point this year also
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by mwulf:
Bryant should be called up in time for tomorrows game ...this is maybe a 75 win team but would love to compete for a wild card
I'll take Over 77.5 for as much as you want.

If Lester doesnt start pitching like the Ace he is being paid like it is gonna catch up to them late

Bryant will be in the lineup tomorrow.....team just got better...still need some pitching and Russell but it should be a fun summer

Not a Cubs fan but if you're a Back to the Future fan you know this is their year. Biff knows it's true.

Just what I love about small bear fans...not even May...tied for 1st (with the defending champions) and they think their team has achieved something. 1908, my friend...1908.

Sweet Lord. Let's get a few more weeks into the season before starting nonsense threads about the ridiculous team without shitters or bleachers.....

No, we know what's to come. Riz, soler, bryant, castro, Alcantara, with Russell, baez, schwarber, and almora on the way. That's a core of 9 starter caliber players that are all home grown on very team friendly deals. Bullpen is all young, cheap, and effective. Cubs can go spend and get anything they need to fill in the gaps. Be happy idiots ran the Cubs for a long time. That's over now. The giant has awoken.

This post was edited on 4/16 11:51 PM by cubsker

I just hope Mr. Lester turns back on his Emanski tapes vs. watching highlights of Chuck Knoblach try to throw to first base! Go Cubs go! Hey Chicago whatdaya say, Cubs are going to win today!

Originally posted by cubsker:
No, we know what's to come. Riz, soler, bryant, castro, Alcantara, with Russell, baez, schwarber, and almora on the way. That's a core of 9 starter caliber players that are all home grown on very team friendly deals. Bullpen is all young, cheap, and effective. Cubs can go spend and get anything they need to fill in the gaps. Be happy idiots ran the Cubs for a long time. That's over now. The giant has awoken.

Good coach, good GM, and young talent (very nice young talent). Castro will likely be in another uniform soon, because Russell IS the Cubs future at short. I get it. Cubs fans have every reason to be optimistic, but should be smart enough to understand how difficult it is to win at a high level...consistently. Should be. The Cubs have "arrived" so many times without getting it done. As a baseball fan, I love that the Cubs matter. Just like the Yankees, Red Sox, Cardinals and Dodgers, baseball is better when the Cubs are competitive.

I live in this godforsaken city. It is a lot more interesting when the Cubs are good. People actually enjoy the baseball season instead of talking about the 85 Bears over and over and over. It would be wildly entertaining if the Cubs win the World Series. There would be some car fire world records set for sure.

Originally posted by cubsker:

Some will bust

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT