ADVERTISEMENT

Cruickshank to...

Agree....and I'd even say if they have matching records, whatever they happen to be, there's a problem.
ok now you’re just being unrealistic, and flat out idiotic... saying they’d go to a bowl game first meh sure, fair enough because we don’t know what we really have in Frost in co right now (but I’d think we go to a bowl this year). Remember Greg has been at Rutgers, turned them around before and knows what it takes... but to say if regardless if they have the same record there is a problem? Seriously... please say you weren’t serious and I took the bait here... that seriously means that both teams could go 10-2 and you’re saying there are still problems... or both go 11-1 with Nebraska beating Rutgers but losing to say OSU... you’re saying there’s a problem there still? I get it it’s unlikely either team reach those records but its not impossible no matter how unlikely it is....

it seriously just blows my mind how some people on this board can not understand the concept of a simple rebuild...

it seriously blows my mind even more that some grown ass men that root for a different team will take time out of their life to create a fake account to pretend like they are a fan of a different team, then proceed to post garbage and create stupid content all in an attempt to create arguments and drama.. then as if that’s not enough when these said people get called out they proceed to waste time out of their lives to argue and attempt to sale the idea of them being a fan, as if it really matters, all in an attempt to continue to live in the drama...

ok now you’re just being unrealistic, and flat out idiotic... saying they’d go to a bowl game first meh sure, fair enough because we don’t know what we really have in Frost in co right now (but I’d think we go to a bowl this year). Remember Greg has been at Rutgers, turned them around before and knows what it takes... but to say if regardless if they have the same record there is a problem? Seriously... please say you weren’t serious and I took the bait here... that seriously means that both teams could go 10-2 and you’re saying there are still problems... or both go 11-1 with Nebraska beating Rutgers but losing to say OSU... you’re saying there’s a problem there still? I get it it’s unlikely either team reach those records but its not impossible no matter how unlikely it is....

it seriously just blows my mind how some people on this board can not understand the concept of a simple rebuild...

it seriously blows my mind even more that some grown ass men that root for a different team will take time out of their life to create a fake account to pretend like they are a fan of a different team, then proceed to post garbage and create stupid content all in an attempt to create arguments and drama.. then as if that’s not enough when these said people get called out they proceed to waste time out of their lives to argue and attempt to sale the idea of them being a fan, as if it really matters, all in an attempt to continue to live in the drama...

You Nailed it.

Reactions: Bugeater

Exactly!

Reactions: scarletred

First of all, I didn't say Rutgers would go to a bowl first. I said that it wouldn't surprise me if they were sniffing one...meaning 4-8 or 5-7 would be a good first year for Schiano. It also wouldn't surprise me if they were 2-10. And yes...on the odd chance that Rutgers went to a bowl next season, and Nebraska didn't, it should raise some questions. Maybe ask for clarification before getting so bent out of shape about a comment that wasn't directed to you to begin with.

Now, that we have that out of the way, it's a pretty simple concept.

If Rutgers and Nebraska both go 4-8 next season, I'd say it's a problem for Frost.

If Rutgers and Nebraska both go 10-2 (unlikely), then Frost is for sure safe, and we all rejoice.....but then why did it take Schiano...at a program that was in a much deeper hole than what Frost inherited... only 1 season, when it took Frost 3?

As far as your discontent over my posts...here's a suggestion. There's an "ignore" option. Feel free to ignore me. That way, you won't "have" to read my posts. Because, honestly, if you don't, then you're adding to the drama that you seem to disdain by responding.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Pretty simple, really....

First of all, I didn't say Rutgers would go to a bowl first. I said that it wouldn't surprise me if they were sniffing one...meaning 4-8 or 5-7 would be a good first year for Schiano. It also wouldn't surprise me if they were 2-10.

If Rutgers and Nebraska both go 4-8 next season, I'd say it's a problem for Frost.

If Rutgers and Nebraska both go 10-2 (unlikely), then Frost is for sure safe, and we all rejoice.....but then why did it take Schiano...at a program that was in a much deeper hole than what Frost inherited... only 1 season, when it took Frost 3?

As far as your discontent over my posts...here's a suggestion. There's an "ignore" option. Feel free to ignore me. Because, honestly, if you don't, then you're adding to the drama that you seem to disdain by responding.

Exactly! I'm sure that the poster meant if the Rutgers and Nebraska both have 4-8 to 5-7 records or similar there WILL BE A PROBLEM! No way in hell that can happen.

Yes. 16 years worth. Sorry you just became a NU "fan" 4 months ago. Run along. Your schtick is as old as your underwear you herky loser.
Isn't it funny, in many rants that this "fan" has talking about how Nebraska football doesn't rule his life, it sure seems as if Nebraska football (the message board variety) rules his life. Geezus, what a moron old Mr. Reality is. Laughing

That's hilarious coming from someone who always has to respond. Talk about living rent free, I AM living rent free in your head, and there's a lot of room up inside that empty skull of yours. Carry on.
Equally hilarious that someone has to go out of their way to make snide remarks about me when I didn't even comment to them in the first place. You do that quite often.

Isn't it funny, in many rants that this "fan" has talking about how Nebraska football doesn't rule his life, it sure seems as if Nebraska football (the message board variety) rules his life. Geezus, what a moron old Mr. Reality is. Laughing
Now here comes the anger and name calling.....and it all started because I made a comment to someone not named scarletred, bugeater, or HBK4Life, and yet all 3 of you felt the need to chime in, get angry, and start with the name calling.

Now here comes the anger and name calling.....and it all started because I made a comment to someone not named scarletred, bugeater, or HBK4Life, and yet all 3 of you felt the need to chime in, get angry, and start with the name calling.

No anger, I'm laughing at you and telling it like it is. Maybe you should take a break from this board before the mods give you one, you've been down that street before.

Did we make you cry... Poor Baby..Laughing

Reactions: Bugeater
tenor.gif

First of all, I didn't say Rutgers would go to a bowl first. I said that it wouldn't surprise me if they were sniffing one...meaning 4-8 or 5-7 would be a good first year for Schiano. It also wouldn't surprise me if they were 2-10. And yes...on the odd chance that Rutgers went to a bowl next season, and Nebraska didn't, it should raise some questions. Maybe ask for clarification before getting so bent out of shape about a comment that wasn't directed to you to begin with.

Now, that we have that out of the way, it's a pretty simple concept.

As far as your discontent over my posts...here's a suggestion. There's an "ignore" option. Feel free to ignore me. That way, you won't "have" to read my posts. Because, honestly, if you don't, then you're adding to the drama that you seem to disdain by responding.
simple answer to your question... if I put you on ignore I’d miss out on all of your comedic Idiocracy.... like this one
Equally hilarious that someone has to go out of their way to make snide remarks about me when I didn't even comment to them in the first place. You do that quite often.
Also I’m pretty sure @Bugeater responded to you because yes in deed called him out in this one
I see I'm living rent free in your head again....
you can’t even keep up with who you’re arguing with and trying to insult

simple answer to your question... if I put you on ignore I’d miss out on all of your comedic Idiocracy.... like this one

Also I’m pretty sure @Bugeater responded to you because yes in deed called him out in this one
you can’t even keep up with who you’re arguing with and trying to insult

That folks is a walk off Home Run!

ADVERTISEMENT