ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2017
Corpus Christi
Why all the hate? My degree is from UNO, but im a Omaha dude all the way. My son hates the jays too, and he is still in Omaha. I will always root for NU over over the Jays. Any of you dicks that are from Omaha, that dont dont cheer on your home team, ok, this in honor of you bro EATAFAT1..BTW, Millard, 80

Reactions: Faithfully
"My degree is from UNO but I'm a Omaha guy all the way" WTF does this even mean? Good job you went to school in Omaha and your a Omaha guy. Congrats! " I will always root for NU over the Jays" So you're not a Omaha guy? So you're calling yourself out for cheering for NU.

Reactions: timnsun
Why all the hate? My degree is from UNO, but im a Omaha dude all the way. My son hates the jays too, and he is still in Omaha. I will always root for NU over over the Jays. Any of you dicks that are from Omaha, that dont dont cheer on your home team, ok, this in honor of you bro EATAFAT1..BTW, Millard, 80
Actually that's a good question, jmo it's it hard for NU fans to accept a smaller school can be more successful than the big dog. Look at it this way, if creighton doesn't make to cws before Nebraska does, we probably never see Dave VanHorne. Look at the basketball team the little guy like creighton has owned NU for a number of year. Competition is good. I don't think coach cook is going to take creighton volleyball for granted. And a lot of it has to do with cross over fans. NU football creighton basketball. I live in southern Nebraska, I'm more of a Jayhawk basketball fan than NU. Simple because Nebraska has not accomplished much. And I'd be willing to say there are KU basketball fans that are NU football fans especially in northern Kansas

Degree from UNL. Born/raised in Omaha. I'm also Omaha all the way - for the Mavs.

Reactions: Dysfunctional Vet
Creighton's enrollment trend is interesting regarding the percentage of Nebraska students:
  • In 2010, of the 7,662 undergraduate students, 2,915 of them (about 38 percent) were from Nebraska
  • In 2017, of the 8,654 undergraduate students, 2,227 of them (26 percent) were from Nebraska.
Creighton is not a state school/public university. I root for those.

images
GBR!

Actually that's a good question, jmo it's it hard for NU fans to accept a smaller school can be more successful than the big dog. Look at it this way, if creighton doesn't make to cws before Nebraska does, we probably never see Dave VanHorne. Look at the basketball team the little guy like creighton has owned NU for a number of year. Competition is good. I don't think coach cook is going to take creighton volleyball for granted. And a lot of it has to do with cross over fans. NU football creighton basketball. I live in southern Nebraska, I'm more of a Jayhawk basketball fan than NU. Simple because Nebraska has not accomplished much. And I'd be willing to say there are KU basketball fans that are NU football fans especially in northern Kansas

So you are a bandwagon fan?

Creighton fans hate Nebraska. For that very reason nobody should question as to why Nebraska fans would also dislike Creighton.

I root for all Nebraska teams in all sports, but UNL is #1 in all of them for me. In MBB I also root for Duke but I'd root for the Huskers if they ever met head to head.

Reactions: Dysfunctional Vet
Turn that DD214 I in to Guardian of Valor or if navy, CPO seal Don Shipley will get back to Rambo in short order. You tube has banned the Chief for exposing Nathan Philips. Some of his videos will still play.

The vets I know rarely talk about their service let alone combat to folks that have not served. Vets are a quiet bunch & mostly keep to themselves or very, very close pals.

A lot of that, for me, comes from the Creighton fans themselves. They are always hating and always disrespectful of the Huskers. I have never heard one decent thing come from there fans. I haven’t met one TRUE Bluejay fan that respected the Huskers and they are usually very verbal with letting us Husker fans know it.

We do? I dont mind most fans of either side.

People hate assholes. Both fan bases have their far share of them.

Yes they do. I’ll give you credit and say maybe you don’t. But anyone claiming the fans don’t bash or hate on each other is in denial. I still wonder how you’d act had the Bluejays beat the Huskers this season. All I ask, is at least keep it real. Husker fans (TRUE Husker fans...meaning they only root for Huskers...not pick the one team that does better that season) hate Creighton and it’s because of how badly they disrespect our team and never have a decent thing to say.

So you are a bandwagon fan?

Creighton fans hate Nebraska. For that very reason nobody should question as to why Nebraska fans would also dislike Creighton.
Not for creighton, like I mentioned Nebraska basketball has had very few seasons to jump out of your seat, so I usually follow KU living in southern Nebraska. No I don't have any Jayhawk gear. I actually think creighton is like the annoying little sister.

I believe you’re in a class that even rick 924 could never reach. We also had a goof, can’t recall his handle but he changed into a poster named Toms Wife. He would ask questions and the answer them. But you have set new heights in buffoonery, gonna take a Herculean effort for anyone to best you.

You are disgracing vets truly in need of the best our country can do for them. You brag about a disability & the $$ you abscond.

I
im

Im not a tough internet twat. Put your gay ass pics out.. dude you look like a clown. Bravo punk
The only one that looks and is a clown is you, dough boy. Guarandamntee if you even had the stupidity to say those things to my face, you'd be face down in the dirt choking in it, tough guy.

Reactions: HuskersNC
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT