ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton Wisconsin basketball

Madison.com Sports (@MadisonSport) Tweeted:
The seven seniors on last season’s Badgers team had pointed criticism for coach Greg Gard during a disappointing season. “We’re not here to build your resume,” one of them told Gard. Another said Wisconsin “doesn’t feel like home.” https://t.co/DF9ShogKew

• Haha
Reactions: IM4NUalways
Creighton lost $5000 plus 1% of the basketball budget, 1 scholarship for the next two years, a couple of official visits and they cant pay for for tickets to the games in November for recruits.

slap on the wrist. All penalties were self imposed.

Reactions: cidsports and WHCSC
Creighton lost $5000 plus 1% of the basketball budget, 1 scholarship for the next two years, a couple of official visits and they cant pay for for tickets to the games in November for recruits.

slap on the wrist. All penalties were self imposed.
Better than nothing, and losing six official visits over the next two years will hurt some.

From the article: "Potter called out Gard for not having players’ backs, specifically Davison’s. Players — and some fans — felt Davison was being treated unfairly by Big Ten officials."

Davison is the dirtiest Mfer in the Big. He's up there with Grayson Allen.

From the article: "Potter called out Gard for not having players’ backs, specifically Davison’s. Players — and some fans — felt Davison was being treated unfairly by Big Ten officials."

Davison is the dirtiest Mfer in the Big. He's up there with Grayson Allen.
You can easily find videos of Davison tripping someone or taking a cheap shot at an opposing players nuggets, but yeah he’s treated unfairly.

Reactions: nudan92
Chucky Hepburn should read this...I'm sure he will, does it change his mind? No spot for him on HCFH's roster is there?

Better than nothing, and losing six official visits over the next two years will hurt some.
I am not saying it isn't anything, but 18 official visits vs 24, I would venture to say most D1 basketball programs don't get near bringing in 24 players on official visits over a 2 year period. Most recruits have a pretty stable top 5, and most schools are down to their last 7-8 and may bring them in. I want to say Nebraska has used about 12 over 2 years, covering 3 recruiting classes, 7 of the 12 have been in over the past 30 days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT