ADVERTISEMENT

Craziest thing you’ve done drunk....

One time after O'Rourke's 1am closing, I was walking back to our house and passed the Nebraska Union.

For some reason the Broyhill Fountain jets were operating at that hour of the night and drunken logic deemed it the perfect time to check off "shower naked in Broyhill Fountain" from the bucket list

Last edited:
Toss up between so many great choices I made when was younger....hanging out the side of my Trans Am after I lit a roman candle and bounced every pretty ball off a Trailways tour bus on the interstate at night....i'll stop there

Last edited:
Reactions: dinglefritz
I opened a newspaper machine and pissed in it around 3am in counciltucky. It was in front of a no-frills supermarket. I also knocked over an entire rack of sex toys in the adult bookstore that night because I was so drunk, I lost my balance and fell into it. The guy working there, looked just like the comic book store guy from "The Simpsons" and he yelled and began to waddle after us. I was at my shift at Target later that Sunday morning by 7am and it was the dreaded white sale (retail peeps would understand). I slept off a good portion of that hangover in the stockroom, lying on top of a pallet of candy. I kept my radio on full blast and had a few friends keep watch for me. Oh, to be 19 again.

I opened a newspaper machine and pissed in it around 3am in counciltucky. It was in front of a no-frills supermarket. I also knocked over an entire rack of sex toys in the adult bookstore that night because I was so drunk, I lost my balance and fell into it. The guy working there, looked just like the comic book store guy from "The Simpsons" and he yelled and began to waddle after us. I was at my shift at Target later that Sunday morning by 7am and it was the dreaded white sale (retail peeps would understand). I slept off a good portion of that hangover in the stockroom, lying on top of a pallet of candy. I kept my radio on full blast and had a few friends keep watch for me. Oh, to be 19 again.

That's funny. I remember sleeping on top of a high stack of dog food bags in the stockroom on a Sunday once. 19 was a great summer.

Reactions: Hugo_Stiglitz7
rode the roof of friends camaro doing illegal speeds through a winding uphill part of old sunny slope road late at night.. the rule was, the driver can't hit the brakes hard.. smh

no look crossing on 156th street (I forget) and fort, driving friends camaro. Could not see traffic coming from either direction, blindly gunned it through at about 80mph. (this was during the day)

a lot of stupidness right there.. I was prob 15 at the time and lucky I didn't kill someone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT