ADVERTISEMENT

Craziest thing you’ve done drunk....

I thought you was asking posters what odd stuff they drank. She should be more worried about possible stds and a freaking tattoo

Too the top of course! Some platform you could sit on up there. Hauled a fifth of Jack and two glasses in a bag of ice up with us. Bag ripped apart near the top and we lost it all. Probably a good thing. Never found any evidence of that bottle. LOL
Insane!

Reactions: bigboxes
Too the top of course! Some platform you could sit on up there. Hauled a fifth of Jack and two glasses in a bag of ice up with us. Bag ripped apart near the top and we lost it all. Probably a good thing. Never found any evidence of that bottle. LOL
2 glasses? How romantic.

Pissed on the back of a seating booth at a bar and the stream ran onto the dance floor.
I had a similar event. Standing circular table across from some dickish defensive players. Pissed under the table, not sure how their night turned out.....but I was laughing my drunk-arse off.

I was a totally different guy back in those days. (BC)

I'm ashamed to admit that I passed out and crashed my car into the guard rail on a freeway off-ramp. Woke up after hitting it and fortunately it was curved so it redirected me back on to the off-ramp. (or I'd probably be dead) Also fortunate that no one else was involved.

Haha I asked for that, what do you estimate in feet how high you climbed?

130 mph average speed, from uno to red barn on dodge 10:00 pm on a sat night...there might have been a few other substances involved :/

130 mph average speed, from uno to red barn on dodge 10:00 pm on a sat night...there might have been a few other substances involved :/

You just thought you were going 130.

tenor.gif

I have no clue.... I was drunk!!
I’m not going to say some of the shit it did the because the statutes of limitations hasn’t expired. I will say I was drinking beer in a Wilber ne bar and the sheriff at the time sit down at the same table and visited with my mom, come to find out mom taught him in grade school. Talk about almost peeing your pants. And yes my parents didn’t care if I drank as a minor hell it was adult supervision. And it was a totally different world in 1976 when I was 14

Some of you may not know this, but Marines tend to drink a lot. One night a bunch of us were hanging out in my room listening to music and exchanging stories that started with "This ain't no shit". Two of my best friends grew up in Iowa (sorry) and wrestled their whole lives. They always thought it was funny watching me and Pete from Seattle wrestle while drunk. I had body slammed poor Pete twice and got way too confident. I attempted to perform a Bret The Hitman Hart sharpshooter. This move involves securing the guys legs and rolling him over onto his stomach, and then leaning back on his back to make them quit in pain. I made it halfway into the turn when gravity, lots of alcohol, and zero motor function all teamed up to whip me face first into the carpet and hard floor. It was being videoed on an old school VHS mini-cam. In my mind, I got right up and laughed about how much that hurt. Turns out I was out cold for about a minute while everyone else in the room laughed their ass off. Marines think that stuff like that is the funniest sh*t in the world. I am not sure whatever happened to the evidence. I ended up rolling into formation Monday morning with a black eye, fat lip, and about zero skin on one side of my whole upper lip. I never heard the end of it.

Craziest thing I've done is breaking into a sorority and stealing a ladies panties. Went in and out through the fire escape. We hung them up in the frat we were in for a few weeks lol.
An ex of mine that was smoking hot would get drunk in a small college town. On the way out she would offer the cops a Washington ($1) and tell them not to pull her over because she was drunk and they never pulled her over. Beautiful woman literally get everything they want.

Not drunk.. But was so hungover I was puking for 8 hours or so and I had to fly from omaha to burbank. The flight attendant gave me a trash bag to puke in and eventually moved me to first class to get away from people. Told her it was food poisoning. Landed in Salt Lake and they took me off the plane in a wheel chair and wheeled me across the airport to my next gate.

Hopped the fence at the pool in Blair and skinny dipped with a couple chicks. #RIPDana

I also got pulled over on the bridge coming out to the old market going into Iowa after having a few drinks. It never crossed my mind that I could have driven another 100 yards and the cops couldn’t follow me. Dope!

ADVERTISEMENT