ADVERTISEMENT

Crawford - Kavaliauskas, tomorrow (Saturday)

Man...I miss heavyweight matches. Will we ever have another Mike Tyson? Someone that was pretty much "can't miss tv" when he was on?

Bud is the best fighter in the world. Every time he is on, it's must watch TV. It's not like Tyson or any other fighter ever only fought the best. Boxing doesn't work that way. Bud is smart, fast, strong and mean. The perfect combination. He is always must watch if you like the sweet science.

Bud is the best fighter in the world. Every time he is on, it's must watch TV. It's not like Tyson or any other fighter ever only fought the best. Boxing doesn't work that way. Bud is smart, fast, strong and mean. The perfect combination. He is always must watch if you like the sweet science.

I think he is "must watch" for a lot of fans on this site because of where he is from. He is amazing, don't get me wrong, but it just isn't the same draw (at least for me) as Tyson was, but I suppose it could also be that I just really like the heavyweight division the most.

Reactions: keilwitzg
Man...I miss heavyweight matches. Will we ever have another Mike Tyson? Someone that was pretty much "can't miss tv" when he was on?
Deontay Wilder has been knocking people out these days. He's also bringing a lot of the personality that we haven't had in a while.

Reactions: tpmcg
Deontay Wilder has been knocking people out these days. He's also bringing a lot of the personality that we haven't had in a while.

This really shows how detached I am from boxing, I have never heard of that guy. Maybe I need to check it out again!

Bud Crawford is fighting Lithuanian Egidijus Kavaliaukas tomorrow (12/14) at MSG. ESPN is televising the fight. Bud is the heavy favorite.

Bud is must see TV. Flat out just a freakin mean dude. Probably could put guys away, but keeps them on their feet to just punish them.

Also of note, Leon Spinks is currently hospitalized in Vegas. Keep Big Leon in your thoughts.

Reactions: cvogele29
The promoters have or are trying their best to ruin the sport. He hasnt faced much competition because none of the guys promoting want to expose their fighters ...shame

Appropriate, because Crawford got punched in the mouth like the Blackshirts often do.

Last edited:
the twitter feed on OWH site from an ESPN witness is 3-2 Bud after 5, he's taking more hits than normal, one was deemed a slip not a knockdown against Bud, fwiw

bud knocked that guy out at the same time the US clinched the Presidents Club.

Bud #1
USA #1.

Reactions: cvogele29
Not one of his better showings tonight. It appeared that he was knocked down early. However, he knows how to close. Huskers could take a page out of his book.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT