Crackhead Greg Floyd gets a statue...

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Don’t even know there are stats on this, but stands to reason those who distrust the federal government would cumulatively possess more ballistics than those who support it? Just sayin. Problem is our domestic (not war) federal gov’t has six bullets for every last one of us, so it ultimately doesn’t matter. The establishment in all-invested on keeping us subverted. All of us.
Isn't the evil soro on the others ideas? Wouldn't he ammass just as many guns and ammo to drop off on street corners like the alleged "boxes of bricks"

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Isn't the evil soro on the others ideas? Wouldn't he ammass just as many guns and ammo to drop off on street corners like the alleged "boxes of bricks"
He just pays for ppl to wreck shit, create the appearance of rage and inequality, get it into the media, and pay to get them outta jail. Can’t speak intelligently to how he provides firearms. Doesn’t seem like the ‘riots’ are so much guns (there are, obviously), but so much fire and bricks. Point was Gov’t vs Everyone.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Really? There are some complete piece of shit crack/meth heads but I'd say most are more lost soul/can't deal with past traumas than "pos's deserving of death" 🤷‍♂️

Do you feel similar with alcohol? 50% of homicides are committed by drunk people, and 50% of homicide victims are drunk.

Seems alcohol is the great evil in America more so than meth and hard powder

Mostly I feel like a fool for defending a person who was misrepresented to me. Knowing now that he was hooked on drugs like that, I feel like he is better off dead than struggling with a lifetime of addiction. Same goes for alcoholics, and I believe alcohol is an extreme "evil".

Families will always be upset when they lose someone. Sometimes they lie to themselves and others to represent their lost, in a light that isn't accurate.

So again, didn't say he deserved death. But more why in the fvck would someone build a statue of a career criminal? Why was he misrepresented to us? Why should we care?

In the grand scheme of things if one person carelessly takes the life of another, it really doesn't matter. I don't know the dude who killed him, and I don't know him. So I just don't care.

I just think it is silly and wasteful to continue to pretend like he was anything other than what he was.

Reactions: IowaHuskerFan3

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
He was a shitty human that got treated poorly by another shitty human. As far as the statue goes he wouldn't meet my criteria for paying for a statue but idc what other people do with their money.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Mostly I feel like a fool for defending a person who was misrepresented to me. Knowing now that he was hooked on drugs like that, I feel like he is better off dead than struggling with a lifetime of addiction. Same goes for alcoholics, and I believe alcohol is an extreme "evil".

Families will always be upset when they lose someone. Sometimes they lie to themselves and others to represent their lost, in a light that isn't accurate.

So again, didn't say he deserved death. But more why in the fvck would someone build a statue of a career criminal? Why was he misrepresented to us? Why should we care?

In the grand scheme of things if one person carelessly takes the life of another, it really doesn't matter. I don't know the dude who killed him, and I don't know him. So I just don't care.

I just think it is silly and wasteful to continue to pretend like he was anything other than what he was.
As someone who has went through AA and seen it change other addicts, recovery is 100% possible my friend. We should not cast out only drug addicts as the reasons driving their addiction is the same as the dude that spends 100hrs a week in the gym to look like hulk, the obese fatty that eats, or really absorber extremes people go to for addiction.

Take away caffeine like Thanos snapping his fingers and watch 300million addicts lose their collective shit together.

But I get where you are coming from, me and mom were better off that my old man killed himself if he would have never gotten sober.

However had he found sobriety we would have been way better off with him.

Reactions: Jaemekon

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
As someone who has went through AA and seen it change other addicts, recovery is 100% possible my friend. We should not cast out only drug addicts as the reasons driving their addiction is the same as the dude that spends 100hrs a week in the gym to look like hulk, the obese fatty that eats, or really absorber extremes people go to for addiction.

Take away caffeine like Thanos snapping his fingers and watch 300million addicts lose their collective shit together.

But I get where you are coming from, me and mom were better off that my old man killed himself if he would have never gotten sober.

However had he found sobriety we would have been way better off with him.
He also served time for robbing people. Maybe the addiction made him desperate for money but shitty human is shitty. Idc what his excuses are. He made those choices.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
He also served time for robbing people. Maybe the addiction made him desperate for money but shitty human is shitty. Idc what his excuses are. He made those choices.
100% he deserves to face the consequences for his actions, what was done to him was not that IMO.

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
100% he deserves to face the consequences for his actions, what was done to him was not that IMO.
Sure. Still think he ends up with the same result in a short amount of time. He could have gone to AA and had a positive effect on society. Likelihood of that happening is about the same as hitting the Power Ball jackpot.

Didn't deserve what happened to him just like he doesn't deserve a tribute.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Sure. Still think he ends up with the same result in a short amount of time. He could have gone to AA and had a positive effect on society. Likelihood of that happening is about the same as hitting the Power Ball jackpot.

Didn't deserve what happened to him just like he doesn't deserve a tribute.
He was robbed of his chance to be a Contributor. But he shouldn’t have a f’ing statue. The cop who killed him should (and is) be punished for his overstep. Am just tired of watching Noncontributors being propped up and celebrated. Color and Party makes no difference here.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Likelihood of that happening is about the same as hitting the Power Ball jackpot.
Someone with a lesser grasp of number I would let slide but this is way way false.

While the number is maybe 1-5%, and could be .01-1% in reality, it is still on a whole other planet of probability from the power ball.

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007

He gone. Did he deserve it? No.Will be forgotten very soon. Carry on

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Crackhead is a descriptor, it gives us a good idea what type of uncontrollable madman was being dealt with. If I knew he was a crackhead/meth abuser, I wouldn't have given a shit that he died. But I wasn't given all the information, and now I feel like a fool for trying to defend a loser.

Someone that uses crack, or 60 opiate pills like Rush Limbaugh, doesn't necessarily predisposition someone to be "uncontrollable madman". Using any substance doesn't make someone like that. The madman that kneeled on his neck for 9 minutes was sober.

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Someone with a lesser grasp of number I would let slide but this is way way false.

While the number is maybe 1-5%, and could be .01-1% in reality, it is still on a whole other planet of probability from the power ball.
Yes that was an exaggeration. No chance its anywhere near 5%.

Reactions: nelsonj22

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
way way way close to 5% than PB chances

But iirc 1% is kind of a baseline'ish
Ok whats a productive member of society? I have a cousin that's now straight but he does absolutely nothing but sit around the house and collect disability. You'd have to define addict too. Did coke for a couple years in their 20s? There's a whole lot of gray area here for you to he getting so defensive with the numbers.

That guy had been doing hard drugs for decades. Very slim chance he chqnges his path.

BigCL24

Gold Member
May 28, 2016
I don't understand the correlation attempt with the crack usage. Does it make him less of a human? "well, i mean he did the crack so i guess he got what was coming to him randomly one day."

he also put a gun in a pregnant woman’s stomach and was arrested for once again trying to pass off fake currency. Nobody deserves to die usually but the man was a giant POS whose end was coming shortly regardless of whether it was by fentanyl overdose or one too many run ins with the wrong folks.

Latest posts