Crackhead Greg Floyd gets a statue...

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Dude got a statue for people to piss on. Good for him, I wonder who wasted their money to put it there?

When I die, please just burn my body, and move on. I don't need a statue that people will smear shit all over.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
I don't understand the correlation attempt with the crack usage. Does it make him less of a human? "well, i mean he did the crack so i guess he got what was coming to him randomly one day."

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I don't understand the correlation attempt with the crack usage. Does it make him less of a human? "well, i mean he did the crack so i guess he got what was coming to him randomly one day."

Crackhead is a descriptor, it gives us a good idea what type of uncontrollable madman was being dealt with. If I knew he was a crackhead/meth abuser, I wouldn't have given a shit that he died. But I wasn't given all the information, and now I feel like a fool for trying to defend a loser.

Reactions: Bobfather

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Civil War statues

Didn't a bunch of them get torn down or vandalized? Doesn't seem very protected to me.

Edit: Why again are we talking about the civil war or traitors? This is about a shitty human who behaved like a moron and got himself killed. The media fvcking didn't tell me all the facts and now I feel stupid as fvck, because I defended a piece of shit human.

And then some other moron, went out and bought a damn statue of this criminal.

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Didn't a bunch of them get torn down or vandalized? Doesn't seem very protected to me.

Edit: Why again are we talking about the civil war or traitors? This is about a shitty human who behaved like a moron and got himself killed. The media fvcking didn't tell me all the facts and now I feel stupid as fvck, because I defended a piece of shit human.

And then some other moron, went out and bought a damn statue of this criminal.

What he did did not warrant the death penalty. Unless you are okay with living in a country that allows this.

Reactions: zar45

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
What he did did not warrant the death penalty. Unless you are okay with living in a country that allows this.

Nobody actually gave him the "death penalty". Did someone detain him without care for his well being? Absolutely, because that is what the court of law showed. But to somehow equate that to anything other than a moron acting out and getting the officers fed up is just stupid.

I acted out while in my cell, and the officers came in, couldn't calm me down, so then they "tied" me up. Are you ok with police just tieing up criminals? I have no issue with it. I just started slamming my head against the ground when they tied me up.

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Nobody actually gave him the "death penalty". Did someone detain him without care for his well being? Absolutely, because that is what the court of law showed. But to somehow equate that to anything other than a moron acting out and getting the officers fed up is just stupid.

I acted out while in my cell, and the officers came in, couldn't calm me down, so then they "tied" me up. Are you ok with police just tieing up criminals? I have no issue with it. I just started slamming my head against the ground when they tied me up.

Sounds like you are all good with an authoritarian government. 2021 Americans are changed

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Which question am I dodging? Why are you bringing up stuff other than the statue that I have an issue with? Why do you care about criminals so much?

Because criminals are people who need our help, they are the weak that need the strong to guide them to health. George Floyd was bullied to death by the strong that day for no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerCK

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Because criminals are people who need our help, they are the weak that need the strong to guide them to health. George Floyd was bullied to death by the strong thatbday for no reason.

There was a reason, he was trying to bully the store by essentially stealing from them (passing fake cash). When the boy working at the store went out to floyd's car to ask for real cash, Floyd refused. The boy said he would be required to compensate the store for any fake bills that were passed. So how was Floyd not receiving karma for being a bully?

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
There was a reason, he was trying to bully the store by essentially stealing from them (passing fake cash). When the boy working at the store went out to floyd's car to ask for real cash, Floyd refused. The boy said he would be required to compensate the store for any fake bills that were passed. So how was Floyd not receiving karma for being a bully?

The cash wasn't fake, the store owner was wrong in assuming it was fake. Even if it was, still not a death penalty offense

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
The cash wasn't fake, the store owner was wrong in assuming it was fake. Even if it was, still not a death penalty offense

And again nobody gave him the death penalty. It was one person who was waiting for the ambulance with no regard for the person he was detaining. Nothing more nothing less. People like to project though.

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
And again nobody gave him the death penalty. It was one person who was waiting for the ambulance with no regard for the person he was detaining. Nothing more nothing less. People like to project though.

Okay, we agree. This is why we need changes. While most cops are good, we need to make sure there is more accountability for the bad cops.

In the past there has been way too many coverups and excuses for this kind of behavior.

Regarding the statue.. what I said above is regardless of the statue, independent of the last statue. You can hold the above opinion and think "wtf is the statue for".

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Crackhead is a descriptor, it gives us a good idea what type of uncontrollable madman was being dealt with. If I knew he was a crackhead/meth abuser, I wouldn't have given a shit that he died. But I wasn't given all the information, and now I feel like a fool for trying to defend a loser.
Really? There are some complete piece of shit crack/meth heads but I'd say most are more lost soul/can't deal with past traumas than "pos's deserving of death" 🤷‍♂️

Do you feel similar with alcohol? 50% of homicides are committed by drunk people, and 50% of homicide victims are drunk.

Seems alcohol is the great evil in America more so than meth and hard powder

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
So where is the statue of the woman that survived the attack from Georgie? I was hoping she could sue that family for her PTSD. I see someone else is suing that other scumbags family for all the criminal stuff he did. You wanna make martyrs out of POS, let the legal process work for us all.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I beg you please try and get me, step one foot on my property and see what happens to communist traitors.
See we would but your a scurd little biotch and won't tell anyone where that is.

When your done hiding in the basement, let us know.

Reactions: bldhuskerred

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Seriously doubt that, bro…
So the evil soro would spend millions on bricks, protesters, etc and not have millions of guns and billions of bullets at the ready?

Do you guys even conspiracy 😬

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
So the evil soro would spend millions on bricks, protesters, etc and not have millions of guns and billions of bullets at the ready?

Do you guys even conspiracy 😬
Don’t even know there are stats on this, but stands to reason those who distrust the federal government would cumulatively possess more ballistics than those who support it? Just sayin. Problem is our domestic (not war) federal gov’t has six bullets for every last one of us, so it ultimately doesn’t matter. The establishment in all-invested on keeping us subverted. All of us.