COVID cases up in all 50 states

corvettez06

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
This is not good. I have pleaded for people to get vaccinated. With schools starting in just weeks this is scary as hell that sporting events and school attendance could be restricted again. This is bullshit that people are letting this happen again. This COVID miss information is causing a lot of the problem. Please get vaccinated.
Again half the nation is fully vaccinated. Why can't you acknowledge roughly 10 percent of the nation never had covid? There is already multiple stories in the media saying the vaccinated can still spread it. It's time to move on or stay home.
Infections are up 67% across the country. States like Tennessee are up 84% since last week. We are going to lose a lot of Republican voters and more of my friends and family. It does not have to happen. Lost 5 friends and 2 family members. Praying for everyone.
How many people have died this week from the Delta? Stop acting like the is zombie land.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Again half the nation is fully vaccinated. Why can't you acknowledge roughly 10 percent of the nation never had covid? There is already multiple stories in the media saying the vaccinated can still spread it. It's time to move on or stay home.

How many people have died this week from the Delta? Stop acting like the is zombie land.
A little obsessed with my post I see. Have fun with that. LOL!

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Looks like there was no Missouri spike in deaths. That's great news.