Covid cases jump in Nebraska

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
What ledge? Do you even read, or after the first 3 or 4 words did your attention span stop? You appear to have failed to read where I said that being paranoid at this point isn't warranted and the experts would agree that it's okay to behave normally.
If you're vaccinated you're good right?

GoBigRed23

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2005
If you're vaccinated you're good right?
It's all relative to me and I'm not a fan of all the extremist views on both sides trying to prove the other wrong. Chances are if you're vaccinated, yeah, you should be fine. But, some internet expert will chime in about how 'X' number of cases were linked to already vaccinated people proving me 'wrong.' Meanwhile, someone else will jump in and scream that vaccinations are a hoax and pointless and all of this is just overhyped nonsense.

I tend to take a pretty middle-of-the-road path of not freaking out on anyone and just using common sense that I'd rather have some level of vaccination protection than none (just like the flu vaccine during flu season), I'm likely not going to get sick and die (yet at the same time I can worry about transmitting it to my father who has been hospitalized with pneumonia in the past and not wishing actions of mine to result in him getting sick).

It's just weird to me that we live in this world of absolutes and hardly anyone is comfortable just embracing the fact that a lot of this falls into gray fuzzy territory where a particular point of view can be refuted and argued against ad nauseam. I'm just tired of it all :).

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
It's all relative to me and I'm not a fan of all the extremist views on both sides trying to prove the other wrong. Chances are if you're vaccinated, yeah, you should be fine. But, some internet expert will chime in about how 'X' number of cases were linked to already vaccinated people proving me 'wrong.' Meanwhile, someone else will jump in and scream that vaccinations are a hoax and pointless and all of this is just overhyped nonsense.

I tend to take a pretty middle-of-the-road path of not freaking out on anyone and just using common sense that I'd rather have some level of vaccination protection than none (just like the flu vaccine during flu season), I'm likely not going to get sick and die (yet at the same time I can worry about transmitting it to my father who has been hospitalized with pneumonia in the past and not wishing actions of mine to result in him getting sick).

It's just weird to me that we live in this world of absolutes and hardly anyone is comfortable just embracing the fact that a lot of this falls into gray fuzzy territory where a particular point of view can be refuted and argued against ad nauseam. I'm just tired of it all :).
I think all of that is perfectly fair. I really don't care which side of the spectrum someone falls on at this point, but what I do have an issue with is honestly getting attacked because I'm not worried about COVID and people assuming things about me or anyone else because they don't want to wear a mask or get a vaccine. That's my only issue.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
"In fact, it appears that the recent increase in cases has not yet resulted in any notable increases in hospitalizations and deaths. Hospitalizations remain low, and the state has added only four COVID deaths in the past three weeks."

Yawn
That’s because the old people got the vaccine. They are the ones who die from this. Most people can figure it out. For some reason there are some on this board who can’t comprehend this and get butt hurt young people aren’t getting vaccinated.

oldred

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Lincoln
Lancaster County had 28 new cases Monday and 31 today, had been running in the single digits. Also one death reported today.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
We have got to stop listening to all the lies about the COVID19 virus! The PR tests have been tampered with and do not work! The reason they want people believing cases are going up is because it is just a way to control the people and have them take the experimental vaccine that isn’t even a vaccine. The only thing they are not telling you is the experimental vaccine is deadly because of what they have found in the vaccine was mainly graphemes oxide. Now for those out there that are not aware of what that is look it up! The only reason it would be in the vaccine in such GI doses is the evil deep state created them as a depopulation tool to kill as many people as possible! Don’t take my word for it research what they have found in these vaccines starting with Pfizer. Thanks.

None of this is true. Here is a pretty solid breakdown of the ingredients. In all reality, the contents in the mRNA vaccine are pretty minimal and things that either are found in our normal cells (mRNA and lipids) or things that have been used in many many other products with no problems.

Reactions: tman_87