Covid cases jump in Nebraska

westcliffe

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
OWH is reporting that Covid cases have jumped dramatically in Nebraska. This could have a significant on stadium attendance and more importantly, the team. Does anyone know if the team has been vaccinated?

dodge690

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2004
giphy.gif

Pat Sajak

Walk On
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2020
"In fact, it appears that the recent increase in cases has not yet resulted in any notable increases in hospitalizations and deaths. Hospitalizations remain low, and the state has added only four COVID deaths in the past three weeks."

Yawn

GoBigRed23

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2005
My only concern is when hospitals and staff start to get overwhelmed. If we aren't talking about a spike in severity, I think it's okay to start lowering the paranoia a bit. Even most infectious disease doctors/experts and folks I follow on Twitter are in agreement on that.

Reactions: Ziegenbeiner

ignava

Walk On
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2002
Cases took a three day bump for some reason but are back down to "normal" levels. This happens due to reporting errors (for reasons I can't fathom) but it's occurred before. OWH is just trying to sensationalize it without looking to see if it's an actual trend

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas
Quick run home and never leave till this time next year. Get yu9or mask on and maybe wear 2 or 3! Even at home and in yore car alone on the way.

BigCL24

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 28, 2016
when the stats were juked from the start they don’t really mean much now. Testing protocols and “positive ranges” have varied every which way. At this point it’s go fish for whose data is even remotely credible.

FuzzyFreddy

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 28, 2012
I know someone who is an ER nurse in Nebraska, yea they were overwhelmed and nearly overcrowded.
As of about 2 weeks ago, there wasn't a single covid patient in a west Omaha hospital that had many a year ago.

Nebraska30

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2010
OWH is reporting that Covid cases have jumped dramatically in Nebraska. This could have a significant on stadium attendance and more importantly, the team. Does anyone know if the team has been vaccinated?
We have got to stop listening to all the lies about the COVID19 virus! The PR tests have been tampered with and do not work! The reason they want people believing cases are going up is because it is just a way to control the people and have them take the experimental vaccine that isn’t even a vaccine. The only thing they are not telling you is the experimental vaccine is deadly because of what they have found in the vaccine was mainly graphemes oxide. Now for those out there that are not aware of what that is look it up! The only reason it would be in the vaccine in such GI doses is the evil deep state created them as a depopulation tool to kill as many people as possible! Don’t take my word for it research what they have found in these vaccines starting with Pfizer. Thanks.

GoBigRed23

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2005
We have got to stop listening to all the lies about the COVID19 virus! The PR tests have been tampered with and do not work! The reason they want people believing cases are going up is because it is just a way to control the people and have them take the experimental vaccine that isn’t even a vaccine. The only thing they are not telling you is the experimental vaccine is deadly because of what they have found in the vaccine was mainly graphemes oxide. Now for those out there that are not aware of what that is look it up! The only reason it would be in the vaccine in such GI doses is the evil deep state created them as a depopulation tool to kill as many people as possible! Don’t take my word for it research what they have found in these vaccines starting with Pfizer. Thanks.
Didn't realize my mother in law was on here. Welcome.

Dble E

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 21, 2002
I just wanted to know if the team had been vaccinated. NC State was also told to move on, right out of the CWS.

Don't try any deep thinking on RSS. Seems reasonable to ask about Covid and how it might effect the team on a football board for the team. And since NC State was recently booted it's really makes sense to ask. I have my shot so if someone doesn't get it, it doesn't bother me but I am interested if it effects the team.....

Reactions: 94husker

JoRoWI83

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Jun 17, 2004

So doing a VERY brief search about your so called depopulation ingredient

Most ( if not all articles I could quickly find ) say that Grapheme Oxides were being studied and used for vaccines.

Also the top hit states in low doses it is harmless

But please post which Netscape Hosted page you found this on

Gracious,

a person who volunteered to get jabbed with depopulation syrup

GoBigRed23

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2005
Don't try any deep thinking on RSS. Seems reasonable to ask about Covid and how it might effect the team on a football board for the team. And since NC State was recently booted it's really makes sense to ask. I have my shot so if someone doesn't get it, it doesn't bother me but I am interested if it effects the team.....
It's a fair point to try and ask, but to get a reasonable response on Covid is about as likely as getting a reasonable, sane take on politicians.

Driveway Jordan

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2014
God's Country, USA
From what I have heard, the BIG under the stellar leadership of Commissioner Warren is going to follow the NFL's lead and make it almost impossible for non-vaccinated athletes to ever see the field. But knowing the BIG, they won't issue that until the end of August.

Last edited:

GoBigRed23

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2005

Most ( if not all articles I could quickly find ) say that Grapheme Oxides were being studied and used for vaccines.

Gracious,

We all know it is from an extremely creditable and well founded link that has circulated the various Facebook circles that are vaccine experts.

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas

Gracious,

Netscape.....have not heard that in a while.....

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Oh dear lord. LOL Kyle is that you?

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas
Think it was very hospital specific. My wife's best friend is a nurse and said the opposite, and some nurses got tired of all the shit.
They reported it in Houston when I was there which was supposed to be a hot bed for Covid cases. They even reported semi trailers for morgues from the deaths. Total crap. I knew 2 doctors from my gym that worked at 2 different hospitals and they were never full. One was directly downtown. They did shift covid cases to a particular hospital later on and that one was packed but over all it was completely blown out of proportion.

Reactions: Jhollenbeck41

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
They reported it in Houston when I was there which was supposed to be a hot bed for Covid cases. They even reported semi trailers for morgues from the deaths. Total crap. I knew 2 doctors from my gym that worked at 2 different hospitals and they were never full. One was directly downtown. They did shift covid cases to a particular hospital later on and that one was packed but over all it was completely blown out of proportion.
Pretty on record here that I never took it serious at all.

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
My only concern is when hospitals and staff start to get overwhelmed. If we aren't talking about a spike in severity, I think it's okay to start lowering the paranoia a bit. Even most infectious disease doctors/experts and folks I follow on Twitter are in agreement on that.
Step away from the ledge

GoBigRed23

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2005
Step away from the ledge
What ledge? Do you even read, or after the first 3 or 4 words did your attention span stop? You appear to have failed to read where I said that being paranoid at this point isn't warranted and the experts would agree that it's okay to behave normally.