ADVERTISEMENT

Covid 8.0 no name calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was impeached, Trump wasn't. Nothing like it at all.
Where was his punishment?
My God, you are a brainless dipshit. Little wonder you have absolutely nothing better to do with every waking minute of your life than copy and paste drivel you find on the internet.

Spend five minutes doing something productive - you might like the change of pace.

For the record, I wasn't in favor of the House impeaching Trump. But, they did exactly that. Saying otherwise does nothing more than prove that you have the IQ of a house plant.

So, you agree then? That he should have been impeached.

Based on what I read? Yes, the charges seem quite legitimate (for Clinton and Trump).

With that said, both were pointless trials as neither party in either trial had anywhere close to enough of a majority to remove a President.

My God, you are a brainless dipshit. Little wonder you have absolutely nothing better to do with every waking minute of your life than copy and paste drivel you find on the internet.

Spend five minutes doing something productive - you might like the change of pace.

For the record, I wasn't in favor of the House impeaching Trump. But, they did exactly that. Saying otherwise does nothing more than prove that you have the IQ of a house plant.
So, this cant be fully answered here, and this is not the place,and especially not the time.

Based on what I read? Yes, the charges seem quite legitimate (for Clinton and Trump).

With that said, both were pointless trials as neither party in either trial had anywhere close to enough of a majority to remove a President.
Thank you, now lets drop it

Much like Clinton wasn’t impeached for his relationship (it was his lying to a grand jury followed by obstruction of justice), Trump wasn’t impeached for “Russia”, he was impeached for alleged abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
Hey you said something factual. Trump was impeached on bs charges, based on a partisanship premise behind closed doors. Clinton was impeached on bipartisan vote, big difference. Russia hoax was a completely designed coup by Obama and his team, and all hell is coming within next 2 months. Watch Barr on this with Laura Ingraham last week. Barr and Durham with bring all down.

Ha...Couldn’t not share

The spread of COVID-19 is based on two factors

1. How dense the population is.

2. How dense the population is.

Reactions: tpmcg
Hey you said something factual. Trump was impeached on bs charges, based on a partisanship premise behind closed doors. Clinton was impeached on bipartisan vote, big difference. Russia hoax was a completely designed coup by Obama and his team, and all hell is coming within next 2 months. Watch Barr on this with Laura Ingraham last week. Barr and Durham with bring all down.

Sigh...I have little doubt that lap dogs bark, on both sides.

Ok we will see, think Barr is messing around, I don’t and Durham, if you know anything about him, wouldn’t waste his time if he can’t make indictments. I am sure you will be shocked because you have not seen any facts with the msm.

There you have it. It didn't meet criteria, but I'm dropping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT