ADVERTISEMENT

Covid 8.0 no name calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas and Kavanaugh are not politicians. Thomas and Kav were absolute witch hunts by the Left. Clinton is the one true politician with an actual stain for PROOF. Biden is getting an absolute pass on many subjects. I ask this now, did he get a quid pro quo from Ukraine, by getting prosecutor fired for relief money, to not have his son investigated, his firm? You good with that. Can’t wait to cover Hunter’s China funding.

Please, while it’d be amazing if our justices (or other judges) weren’t Political figures, they are every bit the Politicians nominated by Presidents then approved by the Senate in a very partisan manner.

And for the record, I think Biden is a shit candidate.

I believe when this is over and impartial reviews are performed( no not a pelosi circus) there will be some things that are evident

1. The US response was better than every other country in effectiveness and timeliness and yes that includes china
2. Trump will be proven right about hydroxychloroquine and his stance will have saved countless lives
3. The team of scientists and politicians in charge of this will be celebrated as heroes
4. The economy will come back and will be strong again fairly quickly

Lastly I believe the never trumpers intolerance and hypocritical liberal left will be vilified for their antics and they will be punished in the elections
1) You seem fixated on China. We all know where it came from, and that their response sucked.

2) It will be the doctors and scientists that do the heavy lifting in proving hydroxycholoquine works, not Trump. One thing is for certain...he'll try taking the credit.

3) The scientists and local/state level politicians that did their parts in combating this will absolutely be heroes, as they should.

4) The all this panic about the economy is overblown? Good to know.

Are you ever going to answer as to who was responsible for all of those things Trump said that I listed?

I see the Donald went into full dictator mode in his briefing today... YOU MUST RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!

I think any justice worth their salt obviously has opinion, BUT that should not drive their judicial decisions of the constitution. Roberts has made decisions not from his belief but bars on constitutional law. Ginsberg has been most political of all but sure you love her. Can’t wait for her to leave and we get another Conservative in terms of understanding of the constitution.

I see the Donald went into full dictator mode in his briefing today... YOU MUST RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!![/QUOTE

hopefully you see the fun in this, just a few days ago, all those pos reporters blasted him for not making the 7/8 states Go in lockdown. Now he says he controls the opening of economy and the Left goes nuts. It is comical how ahead he is vs msm. He is working with Gov and even the biggest haters of Trump have praised his efforts,

I think any justice worth their salt obviously has opinion, BUT that should not drive their judicial decisions of the constitution. Roberts has made decisions not from his belief but bars on constitutional law. Ginsberg has been most political of all but sure you love her. Can’t wait for her to leave and we get another Conservative in terms of understanding of the constitution.

Why are you sure I “love” her? I’ve voted Republican in 5 of the 6 elections I’ve voted in. I’m tired of the hypocritical BS religious right hijacking the party. As I’ve gotten older and made more $ I have moved more left to the center, that much is true, but by no means am I true blue. I try to think for myself instead of let the nut job conspiracy theorists do it for me.

If your best defense of Trump is, yeah but these other guys do bad stuff too, then that doesn’t speak well for Trump.

And Trump was absolutely impeached, he just wasn’t removed from office after his trial. Same as Clinton.
You can keep your doctor, even if his hair turns blonde in the sun

Reactions: OzzyLvr
If your best defense of Trump is, yeah but these other guys do bad stuff too, then that doesn’t speak well for Trump.

And Trump was absolutely impeached, he just wasn’t removed from office after his trial. Same as Clinton.
Wrong, being impeached isn't a attempt, it is a result.
They tried to impeach him but failed

Reactions: Bugeater
Good for you but you seem to be very left in this situation. Unfortunately the center Left is gone. BS right is not as bad as the far left mindset imo.

Well, none of the three ended in removal from office so sounds like they were all pretty equal. It is completely shocking that the people who said they wouldn’t convict him before the trial, prevented witnesses from testifying and refused to allow documents to be introduced “acquitted” him.

With that said, Trump is the only US President to have someone from within his own political party find the President guilty.

Clinton received not guilty votes by 10 Republicans in total, Trump received 0 not guilty votes from Democrats or Independents, Trump is the only one of 3 presidents to not have someone cross party lines to vote not guilty for him.

Based of that I think you’d have a strong argument to say he was the most deserved impeachment in US history.
Just wait til all indictments are handed out, and russia wants the truth back

Good for you but you seem to be very left in this situation. Unfortunately the center Left is gone. BS right is not as bad as the far left mindset imo.
I think they both suck, but even it you feel one is worse than the other they are both opinionated BS... you just feel one's propaganda pushing suits you less

Thomas and Kavanaugh are not politicians. Thomas and Kav were absolute witch hunts by the Left. Clinton is the one true politician with an actual stain for PROOF. Biden is getting an absolute pass on many subjects. I ask this now, did he get a quid pro quo from Ukraine, by getting prosecutor fired for relief money, to not have his son investigated, his firm? You good with that. Can’t wait to cover Hunter’s China funding.
Clinton was punished,only president ever to be punished.
Trump wasn't impeached, he was put through the process, and found to be innocent

Anyone know where we are at with testing yet? A vaccine isn't near but the testing will get us out of our caves. I'm all for a soft opening of the country. Clearly certain areas can't open up yet but Idaho shouldn't be shuddered because Florida is a mess. I teach and we are done until September and this "distance learning" is a complete farce. Kids here cannot fail amd if they don't do the work it doesn't count against them. Tough situation with technology access. Kids need to be in schools
Ask your union?

Why are you sure I “love” her? I’ve voted Republican in 5 of the 6 elections I’ve voted in. I’m tired of the hypocritical BS religious right hijacking the party. As I’ve gotten older and made more $ I have moved more left to the center, that much is true, but by no means am I true blue. I try to think for myself instead of let the nut job conspiracy theorists do it for me.
I'm beginning to doubt you, but maybe not, was it mccain or romney you didnt vote for?
There are no good answers, only hint you get

I think they both suck, but even it you feel one is worse than the other they are both opinionated BS... you just feel one's propaganda pushing suits you less
No, I watch and read both sides. I have determined Russian hoax was an attempted coup, impeachment was a made up pile of Schitt, Kavanaugh was a try for a public lynching. The virus coverage is such crap.

Why don't you go grab your rifle and join them, instead of wasting your time on here?
No, I'll grab yours
Or, Joes shotgun, I don't nor ever have owned a gun, pellet and bb guns yes, I shot and hunted, but never owned one.
But theres many thousands of new gun owners,you one?

Last edited:
Wrong, being impeached isn't a attempt, it is a result.
They tried to impeach him but failed

Wow, did you graduate high school?

Impeachment is the leveling of accusations of misconduct by the House of Representatives, which was completed. That goes to trial in the Senate, where it takes a 2/3 majority to convict and remove from office. The Senate hasn’t convicted a President yet.

1) You seem fixated on China. We all know where it came from, and that their response sucked.

2) It will be the doctors and scientists that do the heavy lifting in proving hydroxycholoquine works, not Trump. One thing is for certain...he'll try taking the credit.

3) The scientists and local/state level politicians that did their parts in combating this will absolutely be heroes, as they should.

4) The all this panic about the economy is overblown? Good to know.

Are you ever going to answer as to who was responsible for all of those things Trump said that I listed?
You seem fixated on trump.
Yep, got to the end of your post

Impeachment is the leveling of accusations of misconduct by the House of Representatives, which was completed. That goes to trial in the Senate, where it takes a 2/3 majority to convict and remove from office. The Senate hasn’t convicted a President yet.
Guess what, you're too easy, insult time. No impeachment isn't an indictment.
You're sounding awfully left here.

Heres a hint, to impeach, and impeached are not the same.
Murderer and murder trial is not the same.

No, I watch and read both sides. I have determined Russian hoax was an attempted coup, impeachment was a made up pile of Schitt, Kavanaugh was a try for a public lynching. The virus coverage is such crap.

Much like Clinton wasn’t impeached for his relationship (it was his lying to a grand jury followed by obstruction of justice), Trump wasn’t impeached for “Russia”, he was impeached for alleged abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

Much like Clinton wasn’t impeached for his relationship (it was his lying to a grand jury followed by obstruction of justice), Trump wasn’t impeached for “Russia”, he was impeached for alleged abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
He was impeached, Trump wasn't. Nothing like it at all.
Where was his punishment?

Russia? You mean they couldn't impeach him for being spied on?
Im shocked.

Were the impeachments or investigations of Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon, and Bill Clinton also coup attempts?

He was impeached, Trump wasn't. Nothing like it at all.
Where was his punishment?

What was Clinton’s punishment?

Both Presidents were impeached, both were acquitted by the Senate (both had enough partisan votes to acquit them from day one, so both Senate trials were pointless).

You can bring anything to a judge, but the judge decides to throw it out.
So, some obviously think he should have been impeached, yet, they say he was impeached, but mad that he wasn't impeached?
Ok......

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT