ADVERTISEMENT

Covid 8.0 no name calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray had also hammered Biden on Sunday after The New York Times belatedly covered a sexual assault allegation against him on Sunday: "I’m not sure how that line from the NYT’s long-delayed coverage of Tara Reade’s accusation can sit alongside reporting that 7 other women have accused Biden of sexual misconduct," Gray tweeted. (Biden's campaign has denied the accusation.)

I've now counted at least 50 times that @JoeBiden blatantly lied about his participation in the Civil Rights Movement from sit-ins he never participated in to marches he was not a part of, to being trained in Black churches as a boy," King wrote. "He must apologize & explain this."
From my previous link

Like I said, all day.
Anyone can complain
And how does any of this have to do with how the current President of the United States has handled this pandemic?

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
And how does any of this have to do with how the current President of the United States has handled this pandemic?
You like guns. The nra?
https://www.opb.org/news/article/gu...pply-as-residents-react-to-national-politics/
You think it's only conservatives that are worried? About the right things? Like our future, not stuck on three weeks ago?

I will show you every time, while your complaining, others want to move forwards.
It isn't just conservatives, but brand new gun owners, food bank needs doubling, some things I've pointed out.
When it's time to get going, people need to pitch in.
Times short

Reactions: leodisflowers
Gray had also hammered Biden on Sunday after The New York Times belatedly covered a sexual assault allegation against him on Sunday: "I’m not sure how that line from the NYT’s long-delayed coverage of Tara Reade’s accusation can sit alongside reporting that 7 other women have accused Biden of sexual misconduct," Gray tweeted. (Biden's campaign has denied the accusation.)

I've now counted at least 50 times that @JoeBiden blatantly lied about his participation in the Civil Rights Movement from sit-ins he never participated in to marches he was not a part of, to being trained in Black churches as a boy," King wrote. "He must apologize & explain this."
From my previous link

Like I said, all day.
Anyone can complain

joe better start going after more women if he wants to get the Republican swing voters. They prefer much higher assault numbers... Same thing with the lying, you really gotta get after it to catch the Cheeto in Chief... last three GOP presidents have tanked the economy, luckily Democratic presidents are usually better for long term economic stability after cleaning up after Republicans. Clinton, check, Obama, check, hopefully Biden.... But Conservative standards are fairly low, so off you go...

Lots of posters here who fail to truly fact check their writings before hitting send. And fact checking does not mean that if it is written and online somewhere it is true!

Said it from the get go, overeactions from the immune system, similar to an allergy.
Much truth in big pharma too.
His economic points burn deep.
Creating a problem 'only' the government can fix is nothing new.
I've mentioned the hospital pay they get per wuhan diagnosis and the ventilators pay as well.

Some controversial thungs, but mostly right on

joe better start going after more women if he wants to get the Republican swing voters. They prefer much higher assault numbers... Same thing with the lying, you really gotta get after it to catch the Cheeto in Chief... last three GOP presidents have tanked the economy, luckily Democratic presidents are usually better for long term economic stability after cleaning up after Republicans. Clinton, check, Obama, check, hopefully Biden.... But Conservative standards are fairly low, so off you go...
57 states
All day

When it smells like panic, sounds like panic, complaining in a crisis, must be panic.
The dempanic.

BARACK OBAMA: DON'T PANIC, DONALD TRUMP WON'T BE PRESIDENT

Because they completely botched handling and containing it?
the problem is this virus was in bats 1000 miles south of wuhan
(or so we are told) we are also told that the virus problem started in the meat market. but we are told there were no bats in the market nor the other animal they mentioned. but we are told a lady transported the bats to the wuhan lab by the meat market. we are told these spikes on the virus are not natural and looks to be made in a lab to connect to a humans cell. we are told there is a patient 0 from the lab. and this person has not been seen again. we are told china was hiring a lot of folks to work on the virus in the wuhan lab. because they found a certain virus.

Im thinking it came from the lab and their work with the virus, the question is what was that work? remember china is communist where they think the state is God, not under God.
so certain moral restraints are not there.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheeseRunza
Lots of posters here who fail to truly fact check their writings before hitting send. And fact checking does not mean that if it is written and online somewhere it is true!
There's no time for that. How are you gonna spend 20 hours per day, 7 days per week, wanking to wingnut Twitter feeds if you waste precious time checking facts?

I just posted this cause I have to post it on somewhere before I can post it too youtube, because for some reason Facebook isn't letting me post you tube videos directly to Facebook

Last edited:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/france-macron-lift-coronavirus-lockdown-on-certain-businesses
Macron defended criticism his administration has faced for their slow response to the virus and lack of precautionary measures in place including wearing face masks when out in public.

“Were we prepared for this crisis? Obviously, not enough,” Macron said. “But we confronted the situation. In France like anywhere else, we had to handle emergencies, make difficult decisions, based on partial, often changing information, and always adapt.”

Macron said the lack of safety equipment was attributable to global shortages but said: "the past few weeks were marked by real successes.”

Sound familiar?

Last edited:
the problem is this virus was in bats 1000 miles south of wuhan
(or so we are told) we are also told that the virus problem started in the meat market. but we are told there were no bats in the market nor the other animal they mentioned. but we are told a lady transported the bats to the wuhan lab by the meat market. we are told these spikes on the virus are not natural and looks to be made in a lab to connect to a humans cell. we are told there is a patient 0 from the lab. and this person has not been seen again. we are told china was hiring a lot of folks to work on the virus in the wuhan lab. because they found a certain virus.

Im thinking it came from the lab and their work with the cell, the question is what was that work?
Great question.
Some who could answer are dead. This shouldn't add to the mystery, but it doesn't help either.
Not being let in, then mimicking those who won't let you in, not even on the job, let alone doing it, we got no answers from W.H.O.
Someone has the answer to that million dollar question, but those responsible for telling the story aren't interested, so, we end up with a story. Not the story.

Reactions: redwine65
Great question.
Some who could answer are dead. This shouldn't add to the mystery, but it doesn't help either.
Not being let in, then mimicking those who won't let you in, not even on the job, let alone doing it, we got no answers from W.H.O.
Someone has the answer to that million dollar question, but those responsible for telling the story aren't interested, so, we end up with a story. Not the story.
the WHO spokesmen makes bagdad bob look like walter cronkite:cool:

I believe when this is over and impartial reviews are performed( no not a pelosi circus) there will be some things that are evident

1. The US response was better than every other country in effectiveness and timeliness and yes that includes china
2. Trump will be proven right about hydroxychloroquine and his stance will have saved countless lives
3. The team of scientists and politicians in charge of this will be celebrated as heroes
4. The economy will come back and will be strong again fairly quickly

Lastly I believe the never trumpers intolerance and hypocritical liberal left will be vilified for their antics and they will be punished in the elections

Reactions: OzzyLvr

From my previous link

Like I said, all day.
Anyone can complain

If your best defense of Trump is, yeah but these other guys do bad stuff too, then that doesn’t speak well for Trump.

And Trump was absolutely impeached, he just wasn’t removed from office after his trial. Same as Clinton.

let me ask this, do you feel msm is treating this claim of assault by Biden the same as they covered Kavanaugh? Biden’s accuser has 7 others corroborating her story, NOT 1 person corroborated Kavanaugh accuser. Answer please

Weakest impeachment in the history of this country

Well, none of the three ended in removal from office so sounds like they were all pretty equal. It is completely shocking that the people who said they wouldn’t convict him before the trial, prevented witnesses from testifying and refused to allow documents to be introduced “acquitted” him.

With that said, Trump is the only US President to have someone from within his own political party find the President guilty.

Clinton received not guilty votes by 10 Republicans in total, Trump received 0 not guilty votes from Democrats or Independents, Trump is the only one of 3 presidents to not have someone cross party lines to vote not guilty for him.

Based of that I think you’d have a strong argument to say he was the most deserved impeachment in US history.

let me ask this, do you feel msm is treating this claim of assault by Biden the same as they covered Kavanaugh? Biden’s accuser has 7 others corroborating her story, NOT 1 person corroborated Kavanaugh accuser. Answer please

I think it hasn’t been given the attention it deserves, but between Clinton, Thomas, Trump, Biden, Kavanaugh it’s pretty clear nobody really gives a damn about the things Politicians get accused of anyway.

If your best defense of Trump is, yeah but these other guys do bad stuff too, then that doesn’t speak well for Trump.

And Trump was absolutely impeached, he just wasn’t removed from office after his trial. Same as Clinton.

Clinton was a bipartisan impeachment. What do you believe is coming from Durham report. If the Russian hoax was a coup, will that change your opinion of BO and Clinton. It was a total coup attempt, an many of your leaders will be exposed and hopefully get the full extent of justice for Treason.

Well, none of the three ended in removal from office so sounds like they were all pretty equal. It is completely shocking that the people who said they wouldn’t convict him before the trial, prevented witnesses from testifying and refused to allow documents to be introduced “acquitted” him.

With that said, Trump is the only US President to have someone from within his own political party find the President guilty.

Clinton received not guilty votes by 10 Republicans in total, Trump received 0 not guilty votes from Democrats or Independents, Trump is the only one of 3 presidents to not have someone cross party lines to vote not guilty for him.

Based of that I think you’d have a strong argument to say he was the most deserved impeachment in US history.
Oh come on man Romney hated trump . The impeachment was the first in history with no crime it was stupid and a desperate attempt to show the hate trump group how tough they are

I believe when this is over and impartial reviews are performed( no not a pelosi circus) there will be some things that are evident

1. The US response was better than every other country in effectiveness and timeliness and yes that includes china
2. Trump will be proven right about hydroxychloroquine and his stance will have saved countless lives
3. The team of scientists and politicians in charge of this will be celebrated as heroes
4. The economy will come back and will be strong again fairly quickly

Lastly I believe the never trumpers intolerance and hypocritical liberal left will be vilified for their antics and they will be punished in the elections
Well I hope all those prove out but it won't matter to several of the networks. Their job will never be done and they gave up on worrying about their credibility a long time ago. I also think our economy is going to take several years to recover from this mess.

I think it hasn’t been given the attention it deserves, but between Clinton, Thomas, Trump, Biden, Kavanaugh it’s pretty clear nobody really gives a damn about the things Politicians get accused of anyway.

Thomas and Kavanaugh are not politicians. Thomas and Kav were absolute witch hunts by the Left. Clinton is the one true politician with an actual stain for PROOF. Biden is getting an absolute pass on many subjects. I ask this now, did he get a quid pro quo from Ukraine, by getting prosecutor fired for relief money, to not have his son investigated, his firm? You good with that. Can’t wait to cover Hunter’s China funding.

Anyone know where we are at with testing yet? A vaccine isn't near but the testing will get us out of our caves. I'm all for a soft opening of the country. Clearly certain areas can't open up yet but Idaho shouldn't be shuddered because Florida is a mess. I teach and we are done until September and this "distance learning" is a complete farce. Kids here cannot fail amd if they don't do the work it doesn't count against them. Tough situation with technology access. Kids need to be in schools

I believe the testing is stepping up quickly both testing and antibody. People need to realize you don’t put coins in the machine and you get 1000 more plays. Mfg and supply chain, is incredible and most have no clue what it takes, mainly the media has no clue. Hey we need 300m tests, two days later, where are they? People are stupid and unrealistic

Anyone know where we are at with testing yet? A vaccine isn't near but the testing will get us out of our caves. I'm all for a soft opening of the country. Clearly certain areas can't open up yet but Idaho shouldn't be shuddered because Florida is a mess. I teach and we are done until September and this "distance learning" is a complete farce. Kids here cannot fail amd if they don't do the work it doesn't count against them. Tough situation with technology access. Kids need to be in schools
From what I can ascertain we've got the same problem. This time it's a shortage of the culture swabs and guess where the vast majority of them are made.... China has us by the balls. I don't care what party one favors, China continues to f us over every single day. IF you're a democrat Union worker, you need to vote for the guy who will bring our supply chain back to the U.S. IF you're a white collar or redneck Republican, you need to vote for the guy who will bring manufacturing back to the U.S. I've been on this rant for several years. It is in FACT a matter of national security of more importance than the latest greatest new weapon. We've created tremendous wealth in a totalitarian state.

Considering that pregnant moms are less likely to be hanging out in packed night clubs, their infection rate would I think be expected to be less than the general population. I think our infection rate in New York is probably closer to 20% by now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT