ADVERTISEMENT

Covid 8.0 no name calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im surprised gates, buffet or ted turner are saying anything, seeing they were begging for population control

From the blog post:

"In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO saying, “We must make this the decade of vaccines.” A month later, Gates said in a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a “tetanus” vaccine campaign. Independent labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines."

Source: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...win-win-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/

More from Robert F Kennedy Jr.

robertfkennedyjr
Verified

Why Bill Gates wants indemnity.

Why are OG villains like #PaulOffit and #PeterHotez, the world's top #vaccine promoters, frantically warning us about the unique and frightening dangers inherent in developing a #coronavirus vaccine?
Scientists first attempted to develop a coronavirus vaccines after China's 2002 SARS-CoV outbreak. Teams of US & foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies terminating with fatal lung infections. Researchers had seen this same "enhanced immune response" during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1960s. Two children died.

Offit, Hotez and even #AnthonyFauci (in an unguarded moment), have warned that any new coronavirus vaccine could trigger lethal immune reactions when vaccinated people come in contact with the wild virus. Instead of proceeding with caution, #Fauci has made the criminally reckless choice to fast track his own vaccine (partially funded by Gates) and 7 Gates vaccines without animal studies that could provide early warning of runaway immune response. Gates is so worried about the danger that he says he won’t distribute his vaccines until governments agree to indemnify him against lawsuits. On Feb 4, when there were only 11 active cases in the USA, Fauci quietly pushed through regulations giving coronavirus vaccine makers full immunity from liability.
Testing in non-human primates is not a good model for testing a human vaccine. For instance, cats have their own Corona virus that in fact causes much of it's long term damage by a hyper-immune reaction (feline infectious peritonitis). IMO, the most timely and realisitc method of testing a subunit vaccine for humans is in fact IN humans. That testing methodology was a terrible design and correct me if I'm wrong but that most likely was a whole virus vaccine not a subunit one. That's a whole different kind of animal. There are multiple CV vaccines available commercially which are very safe and effective in animals including one for the FIP virus in cats which causes the exact type of disease process as seen in the SARS trial. So you're using the vaccine to prevent the hyperimmune reaction seen to the wild virus by hopefully preventing infection with the wild virus in the first place.

IF you're worried about a vaccine causing that reaction you damned sure better worry about the wild virus causing it. I'll take my chances with a killed subunit vaccine thank you very much. Modified live polio vaccine is light years different than a protein subunit vaccine.

Last edited:
From the blog post:

"In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO saying, “We must make this the decade of vaccines.” A month later, Gates said in a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a “tetanus” vaccine campaign. Independent labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines."

Source: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...win-win-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/

While he did say that, the logic behind it is people have lots of kids in some countries because they are afraid their kids will die before becoming adults. If we stop the spread of disease and limit kids dying young, people will have less kids because they aren’t worried. So the logic is that saving lives actually limits how many kids are born, which will reduce the strain on food supply and medicine requirements.

Doesn't this contradict your original statement that it was man-made? This video basically says they mismanaged the research and the virus got loose while studying it, not that it was made in a lab.

I don't even understand your original comments on the spikes on the virus.

I don't think anyone is arguing that China didn't completely hide what was going on. But there isn't much out there stating that China made the virus and released it. There is much more to the contrary on that point.
if they didn't make the virus, why would they be trying to cover it up?

NY times giggle - if you read that biased drivel that explains why you think Trump is the anti-christ - they are wrong so much and so intentionally anything they write needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt

So the narrative is that the travel ban on Europe caused the spread in the US? I live in Snohomish a guy from China traveled here on 1-14 from Wuhan visiting family he turned himself in to the hospital on 1-19

Why is everyone trying to pin stuff on something other than China. The virus originated and spread there and from there it spread around the world. The Chinese covered up the extent of it to save face and that prevented other countries from reacting fast enough. Name any major country that is honest who has escaped this pandemic - The only two I see are japan and India.
1) I don't think any human being since Pol Pot has been the anti-Christ.

2) I'm not trying to pin the virus on anyone but China. I'm pinning Trump's sorry response to it on Trump (430,000 into the US from China between the onset and travel ban...and another 43,000 afterwards....but go ahead and put stock in his bragging about how he "shut it down"). See the difference?

3) No.....the virus was here before the Europe travel ban. What those experts were arguing was that it was pointless to ban travel from Europe when there was already enough virus in the US to spread, and they would have like to seen some action by Trump other than a travel ban that obviously didn't really do anything (the genomes in the virus/C19 in NYC indicate that what they are seeing came from Europe, as it is different than what was seen in Washington)....but I'm sure you know more than they do.

4) Bash away at the Times if you want....but while you're doing so, tell us how they have it wrong. In the meantime, here's a link to just those e-mails, so you don't have to get huffy and puffy about a NYT article.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...6f590d5cd41e11bea0f/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

I suppose you're now going to tell us that all of those folks, including Dr. Lawler at UNMC, are NYT toadies....

Last edited:
Reactions: zrob
1) I don't think any human being since Pol Pot has been the anti-Christ.

2) I'm not trying to pin the virus on anyone but China. I'm pinning Trump's sorry response to it on Trump (430,000 into the US from China between the onset and travel ban...and another 43,000 afterwards....but go ahead and put stock in his bragging about how he "shut it down"). See the difference?

3) No.....the virus was here before the Europe travel ban. What those experts were arguing was that it was pointless to ban travel from Europe when there was already enough virus in the US to spread, and they would have like to seen some action by Trump other than a travel ban that obviously didn't really do anything (the genomes in the virus/C19 in NYC indicate that what they are seeing came from Europe, as it is different than what was seen in Washington)....but I'm sure you know more than they do.

4) Bash away at the Times if you want....but while you're doing so, tell us how they have it wrong. In the meantime, here's a link to just those e-mails, so you don't have to get huffy and puffy about a NYT article.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...6f590d5cd41e11bea0f/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

I suppose you're now going to tell us that all of those folks, including Dr. Lawler at UNMC, are NYT toadies....
I look at timelines for my answer - China was lying and telling the world it was animal to human up until 1-15 which was backed up by the WHO. The WHO was recommending no restrictions to travel yet Trump put one in place on the 30th against virtually every MSM outlet and the WHO

Now all this was going on against the backdrop of the ridiculous impeachment trial and acquittal who caused that? On January 6th The vaunted Times posted this:

January 6: The New York Times publishes its first report about the virus, declaring that “59 people in the central city of Wuhan have been sickened by a pneumonia-like illness.” That first report included these comments:

Wang Linfa, an expert on emerging infectious diseases at the Duke-NUS Medical School in Singapore, said he was frustrated that scientists in China were not allowed to speak to him about the outbreak. Dr. Wang said, however, that he thought the virus was likely not spreading from humans to humans because health workers had not contracted the disease. “We should not go into panic mode,” he said.

If trump blew the response the world blew it even worse

I will add I am sure you post some article showing Trump is the boogey man - Its very hard to take anything the liberals say seriously as they have been crying wolf for three years now and have been wrong each and every time

** added also this bogus claim 430,000 people have traveled to the US since China made the world aware of the virus is just that Bogus. It relates to a chinese release on 12-31 that stated there was a virus but no human to human transmission hardly a good time frame to blame Trump for not closing down China on 12-31

December 31: The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission declares, “The investigation so far has not found any obvious human-to-human transmission and no medical staff infection.” This is the opposite of the belief of the doctors working on patients in Wuhan, and two doctors were already suspected of contracting the virus.

Last edited:
Michigan governor now banning the sale of all plants and seeds.

Pretty well sucks if you're trying to garden in order to NOT HAVE TO GO THE STORE THIS SUMMER.

At some point people are not going to put up with this.
Understand, everything is limited now. Just another reason we need to get back to work.
Hoarding seeds likely means waste, and businsses make only what they can sell, or, they'd be out of business, one reason the restruant industry is so tough, no customers, throw out the food.

This too has a trickle down effect, like ethanol, people aren't driving, the leftovers are used as feed for the animals we eat, no driving, food shortage.

We waste alot of food.

From the blog post:

Understand, the belief is, many people die of the disease,all the time, so big families are had to protect and continue and help with work.
As health allows for older ages, populations go down.

Sorry, didn't see the earlier post.

Last edited:
While he did say that, the logic behind it is people have lots of kids in some countries because they are afraid their kids will die before becoming adults. If we stop the spread of disease and limit kids dying young, people will have less kids because they aren’t worried. So the logic is that saving lives actually limits how many kids are born, which will reduce the strain on food supply and medicine requirements.

I know that is the excuse, but it’s flawed logic and here’s why: If families are having more kids because they die more and that is growing the population too fast, you’re saying they are over compensating compared to death rate. The goal is to stop people from over compensating by slowing the death rate, why would people’s rate of over compensating compared to health change?

We’re over compensating in the US as well. The population is growing even where babies get vaccinated and aren’t dying at high rates. Still lots of babies. Our population has more than tripled since 1920. These people know they have to reduce the population in nefarious ways and they’re working on it.

Interesting coincidence- when Tom Hanks told the world he had the Covid, he was working on his Elvis movie in Australia. Elvis, famously took his Polio vaccine on live tv that got everyone to go get it, before that, less than 1% of people had the vaccine. Dr. Jonas Salk was the creator of that vaccine. Elvis took his vaccine on Dr. Salk’s birthday, which was also Bill Gates’ first birthday.

Tom Hanks did the movie “Inferno” which is about an evil billionaire who wants to cull the population with a virus, that movie came out on Bill Gates’ birthday. It takes place mostly in Italy. The movie is 2:01 long like Event 201, put on by Bill Gates a month before the outbreak (look it up, the media will not shove it in your face) Tom Hanks tweeted that while in quarantine, his wife was up by *201* points in Gin Rummy. He just hosted SNL on the 102nd day of the year.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I know that is the excuse, but it’s flawed logic and here’s why: If families are having more kids because they die more and that is growing the population too fast, you’re saying they are over compensating compared to death rate. The goal is to stop people from over compensating by slowing the death rate, why would people’s rate of over compensating compared to health change?

We’re over compensating in the US as well. The population is growing even where babies get vaccinated and aren’t dying at high rates. Still lots of babies. Our population has more than tripled since 1920. These people know they have to reduce the population in nefarious ways and they’re working on it.

Interesting coincidence- when Tom Hanks told the world he had the Covid, he was working on his Elvis movie in Australia. Elvis, famously took his Polio vaccine on live tv that got everyone to go get it, before that, less than 1% of people had the vaccine. Dr. Jonas Salk was the creator of that vaccine. Elvis took his vaccine on Dr. Salk’s birthday, which was also Bill Gates’ first birthday.

Tom Hanks did the movie “Inferno” which is about an evil billionaire who wants to cull the population with a virus, that movie came out on Bill Gates’ birthday. It takes place mostly in Italy. The movie is 2:01 long like Event 201, put on by Bill Gates a month before the outbreak (look it up, the media will not shove it in your face) Tom Hanks tweeted that while in quarantine, his wife was up by *201* points in Gin Rummy. He just hosted SNL on the 102nd day of the year.
Because you have eight kids, so do all your neighbors, as you need at least five for the family to prosper and live.
Not every family loses three kids, and it doesn't average out, there's leftover at the end,to procreate even more using the same practice.

If those families don't do this, they may not survive. Error on the safe side is normal.

As to overcompensating, it becomes a complex thing, as traditions are held for several generations usually.
Broken down by real true successful modeling,as in their models, it eventually starts regressing in numbers.

The growth reflects our ability and proofs of our letting new peoples into our country.
Those new people continue their traditions for everal generations.
We've let alot of people in.

Last edited:
Because you have eight kids, so do all your neighbors, as you need at least five for the family to prosper and live.
Not every family loses three kids, and it doesn't average out, there's leftover at the end,to procreate even more using the same practice.

If those families don't do this, they may not survive. Error on the safe side is normal.

As to overcompensating, it becomes a complex thing, as traditions are held for several generations usually.
Broken down by real true successful modeling,as in their models, it eventually starts regressing in numbers.

The growth reflects our ability and proofs of our letting new peoples into our country.
Those new people continue their traditions for everal generations.
We've let alot of people in.

Who decides though and why, that *that* is the “true and successful” modeling? Is there any historical evidence to back up this claim?

Who decides though and why, that *that* is the “true and successful” modeling? Is there any historical evidence to back up this claim?
Just what we know now.
My grandparents had eight kids and four kids, my bother and I had three each. But, overall, like the devastation we saw with the spanish flu,great depression etc, our average age has gone way up, from the low fifties in the late nineteen teens, to over seventy today.
Those generations numbers reduce each generation.

Germany Japan, other countries, populations would be reduced if not for immigration. As those who immagrate are more of the traditional ways of everyones history, large families.

This is theory, not fact, not enough true data, but some believe and have invested in it.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
I look at timelines for my answer - China was lying and telling the world it was animal to human up until 1-15 which was backed up by the WHO. The WHO was recommending no restrictions to travel yet Trump put one in place on the 30th against virtually every MSM outlet and the WHO

Now all this was going on against the backdrop of the ridiculous impeachment trial and acquittal who caused that? On January 6th The vaunted Times posted this:

January 6: The New York Times publishes its first report about the virus, declaring that “59 people in the central city of Wuhan have been sickened by a pneumonia-like illness.” That first report included these comments:

Wang Linfa, an expert on emerging infectious diseases at the Duke-NUS Medical School in Singapore, said he was frustrated that scientists in China were not allowed to speak to him about the outbreak. Dr. Wang said, however, that he thought the virus was likely not spreading from humans to humans because health workers had not contracted the disease. “We should not go into panic mode,” he said.

I will add I am sure you post some article showing Trump is the boogey man - Its very hard to take anything the liberals say seriously as they have been crying wolf for three years now and have been wrong each and every time

1) I like how you threw impeachment into this. That is a bull crap excuse for anything. He had time to hand at Mar a Lago, watch TV, tweet, and hold rallies while that was going on.

2) I'm not going to get into Mueller or impeachment...but those instances, they were more that wolf...and no, he was not exonerated (despite what he likes to say).

3) I have voted for Republicans, Democrats, and, in the last 2 elections, Libertarians, for president...so keep your "liberals this" and "liberals that" to yourself. Someone doesn't need to be a liberal to think Trump is a buffoon....or to think he has done a piss poor job with this.

4) I take it you're not going to read any of the "Red Dawn" e-mails. Typical Trumpie attitude...pretend something doesn't exist in order to avoid criticism of Trump.

Here's some more for your timeline, since you're so into them.....

2/2- "We pretty much shut it down coming from China." (Wrong).

2/5- Trump found not guilty in impeachment trial. Trial over.

2/24- "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA." (Wrong)

2/25- "In fact, we're very close to a vaccine." (Wrong)

2/26- "The 15 cases (in the US) within in a couple of days is going to be down close to zero." (Wrong)

2/26- "We're going very substantially down, not up." (Wrong)

2/27- "One day, like a miracle, it will disappear." (Wrong)

3/4- "If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work--some of them go to work, but they get better" (Bad advice)

3/5- "I never said people that are feeling sick should go to work." (Yes, he did...the day before)

3/6- "Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test can get a test." (Wrong...and still wrong 5 weeks later)

3/17- "“I've always known this is a real, this is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic." (Wrong)

Now.....I suppose the evil media got up with Trump, moved his lips for him, and made sound come out of his mouth, right? Or, was it the nefarious Democrats that did it?

Reactions: big red22
1) I like how you threw impeachment into this. That is a bull crap excuse for anything. He had time to hand at Mar a Lago, watch TV, tweet, and hold rallies while that was going on.

2) I'm not going to get into Mueller or impeachment...but those instances, they were more that wolf...and no, he was not exonerated (despite what he likes to say).

3) I have voted for Republicans, Democrats, and, in the last 2 elections, Libertarians, for president...so keep your "liberals this" and "liberals that" to yourself. Someone doesn't need to be a liberal to think Trump is a buffoon....or to think he has done a piss poor job with this.

4) I take it you're not going to read any of the "Red Dawn" e-mails. Typical Trumpie attitude...pretend something doesn't exist in order to avoid criticism of Trump.

2/26- "The 15 cases (in the US) within in a couple of days is going to be down close to zero." (Wrong)

3/4- "If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work--some of them go to work, but they get better" (Bad advice)

3/5- "I never said people that are feeling sick should go to work." (Yes, he did...the day before)

3/6- "Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test can get a test." (Wrong...and still wrong 5 weeks later)

3/17- "“I've always known this is a real, this is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic." (Wrong)

Now.....I suppose the evil media got up with Trump, moved his lips for him, and made sound come out of his mouth, right? Or, was it the nefarious Democrats that did it?
Good thing not to get into mueller, one sides played out, now it's the others side, lets see what happens.

If the chinese continued into this country, it was from indirect means.

Trump was never impeached

We have started a vaccine awile ago, context means things

Not even a vaccine may not work

Context means things, people infected, whatever they're doing, will get better

Getting tests show we need more manufacturing, the inability to retain PPEs and needed tests and drugs screams, we need more manufacturing, and can't exist in times of troubles relying on others.

Chloroquine cannot be prescribed by a doctor to nevada residents unless theyre in a hospital.
Raffle off those old ventilators.
Fine folks by themselves,or couples who sit next to each other.
Fine church goers in their cars.

The list could go on and on, closing schools, not closing them, keeping the subway open to all, pulling a man off a bus for not wearing a mask, does anyone know where anyone can get one? Or, hundreds, if they're working?

Slow down, quit concentrating on mistakes, celebrate wins, like south dakota has opened up for chloroquine trials.

This is a very good post, the best post that can possibly be posted. Never has there been a post that was as good as that one, but he's the best at lying, no one can lie better than him. If you think you can lie that good your wrong. <- Oh wait too much?

In all seriousness that was straight out of the horses mouth... or is he somehow misconstruing Trump's words? <- Stuff like that is not media biased, because the filth came right from Trumps brain and out his mouth

Reactions: Nebraska_Reality
This is a very good post, the best post that can possibly be posted. Never has there been a post that was as good as that one, but he's the best at lying, no one can lie better than him. If you think you can lie that good your wrong. <- Oh wait too much?

In all seriousness that was straight out of the horses mouth... or is he somehow misconstruing Trump's words? <- Stuff like that is not media biased, because the filth came right from Trumps brain and out his mouth
We need more ventilators
Russia called,they wantthe cold warback
Hey Russia,get those emails

No....very well done!

I'm not sure what his deal is.....everything is the evil media's fault. I asked him to show how the NYT article had it wrong, and he couldn't do it. He must think all of the participants in the Red Dawn e-mails are NYT, Biden, or liberal toadies.....

Not new enough?
How bout Joeisms?
Don't know if I'll be voting for him, either.....but whatever floats your boat.

Just understand that neither Obama nor Biden are currently the president during the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020....so what they said in the past about things that are unrelated to this are...well....unrelated.

Last edited:
Don't know if I'll be voting for him, either.....but whatever floats your boat.

Just understand that neither Obama nor Biden are currently the president during the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020....so what they said in the past about thing that are unrelated to this are...well....unrelated.
How wrong you are. Are you now saying the virus goes away with a new election? Then you too agree with the president?
But, whatever floats your boat
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-sanders-campaign-officials-slam-biden-endorsement
The center is lost

Reactions: scarletred

Where was the democratic leadership on this then if there was time for something other than impeachment - for that matter where was the media where were the democratic presidential candidates ? - not peep about the importance of this virus from anyone

Where was the democratic leadership on this then if there was time for something other than impeachment - for that matter where was the media where were the democratic presidential candidates ? - not peep about the importance of this virus from anyone
It's not like they've never taken up the mantle, steer the narrative ever.
Excellent point.
Me?
I prefer we talk about south dakotas reality of true testing using chloroquine, and the opposite others have held, some relented, others continuing in its use where it has shown promise from people having to go to the hospital.

So, now we have to throw Democrat leadership, and presidential candidates into this, huh? Anything to take blame off of Trump, or divert away from his passivity...is that what you're shooting at?

OK...I'll play along.

You really need to at least read the list of people that were part of the Red Dawn e-mails. You will see that they are people that are not going to be briefing people that currently hold no public office (Biden), or mayors of medium size towns (Buttigieg), or former mayors (Bloomberg), or private citizens (Yang). You will also notice that they are people from EXECUTIVE BRANCH departments. Guess who their first responsibility is to in terms of informing people? That would be the head of the executive branch...one Donald J. Trump. So, to try and lay blame on the average Democrat member of the House of Representatives, or the average Democrat Senator (where they are a minority....so, if you want to blame the Senate in this as well, that also means Mitch McConnell...unless you can point to a statement he made that shows he understood the severity of this), or on presidential candidates that hold no federal public office, is an exercise in silliness.

Oh...and the Red Dawn e-mail participants? They sure as hell weren't briefing the media, either....so that is another exercise in silliness....especially when I think we both know that you'd be lambasting them had they brought up the seriousness of C19 before Trump did. Oh wait....they did know....just not as soon as you think they should have....but somehow Trump is absolved from knowing...just because he had so much going on because of those darned Democrats.

Now that I've addressed your questions, time for you to address mine.

I listed a whole slew of statements made by Trump that 1) were made after we knew that there was human to human transmission, and 2) were made after his impeachment trial was over. To who or what do you blame for those erroneous and foolish statements made by Trump?

Last edited:
So, now we have to throw Democrat leadership, and presidential candidates into this, huh? Anything to take blame off of Trump, or divert away from his passivity...is that what you're shooting at?

OK...I'll play along.

You really need to at least read the list of people that were part of the Red Dawn e-mails. You will see that they are people that are not going to be briefing people that currently hold no public office (Biden), or mayors of medium size towns (Buttigieg), or former mayors (Bloomberg), or private citizens (Yang). You will also notice that they are people from EXECUTIVE BRANCH departments. Guess who their first responsibility is to in terms of informing people? That would be the head of the executive branch...one Donald J. Trump. So, to try and lay blame on the average Democrat member of the House of Representatives, or the average Democrat Senator (where they are a minority....so, if you want to blame the Senate in this as well, that also means Mitch McConnell...unless you can point to a statement he made that shows he understood the severity of this), or on presidential candidates that hold no federal public office, is an exercise in silliness.

Oh...and the Red Dawn e-mail participants? They sure as hell weren't briefing the media, either....so that is another exercise in silliness....especially when I think we both know that you'd be lambasting them had they brought up the seriousness of C19 before Trump did.

I listed a whole slew of statements made by Trump that 1) were made after we knew that there was human to human transmission, and 2) were made after his impeachment trial was over. To who or what do you blame for those erroneous and foolish statements made by Trump?
Here's some truth, no Trump
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-stay-at-home-orders-protests-economy
Would hate to be on the wrong side of this, it's only going to get worse.

Reactions: OzzyLvr

** added also this bogus claim 430,000 people have traveled to the US since China made the world aware of the virus is just that Bogus. It relates to a chinese release on 12-31 that stated there was a virus but no human to human transmission hardly a good time frame to blame Trump for not closing down China on 12-31

December 31: The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission declares, “The investigation so far has not found any obvious human-to-human transmission and no medical staff infection.” This is the opposite of the belief of the doctors working on patients in Wuhan, and two doctors were already suspected of contracting the virus.
And don't forget the 43,000 that came AFTER the travel ban.....or the travel ban on Europe after the virus was already locked and loaded in the US.

OK...I'll play along.

Oh...and the Red Dawn e-mail participants? They sure as hell weren't briefing the media, either....so that is another exercise in silliness....especially when I think we both know that you'd be lambasting them had they brought up the seriousness of C19 before Trump did. Oh wait....they did know....just not as soon as you think they should have....but somehow Trump is absolved from knowing...just because he had so much going on because of those darned Democrats.

Gray had also hammered Biden on Sunday after The New York Times belatedly covered a sexual assault allegation against him on Sunday: "I’m not sure how that line from the NYT’s long-delayed coverage of Tara Reade’s accusation can sit alongside reporting that 7 other women have accused Biden of sexual misconduct," Gray tweeted. (Biden's campaign has denied the accusation.)

I've now counted at least 50 times that @JoeBiden blatantly lied about his participation in the Civil Rights Movement from sit-ins he never participated in to marches he was not a part of, to being trained in Black churches as a boy," King wrote. "He must apologize & explain this."
From my previous link

Like I said, all day.
Anyone can complain

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT