ADVERTISEMENT

Covid 8.0 no name calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many deaths in NYC were people without underlying conditions?

How come Ohio credits distancing for the models being wrong, but the distancing didn't take place until after the models predicted the peak to hit?

Reactions: bluenrg and OzzyLvr
The one thing scientists said would slow the spread, has slowed the spread. Social distancing is working. If people will stay vigilant, hopefully, we will be able to start going back to normal life soon.
No we wont.
If certain people get their way we will never go back to normal. How come no one has the balls to give numbers or dates for return? Its because they are afraid we will reach those numbers and dates and they dont want normal. Yes, I said it. I cannot rationalize what I’m hearing any other way.

I keep hearing 2-3 weeks out from severe hit. I began hearing that statement back in February and have heard it repeated every week since.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
The virus is still going to be out there whenever we go back to normal. We're only prolonging our misery by trying to wait it out. They sold social distancing as a means to help the medical system not get overloaded. Is there anyone that thinks that will be a problem ever in Nebraska?

I say the end of April then lets see where we are.

That way if we do overkill on it we have a better chance at sports in the fall.

If they were to come out and say May 1, I would shut up about this, but that seems highly unlikely. They appear to have killed youth sports in NE through May 31 already.

No we wont.
If certain people get their way we will never go back to normal. How come no one has the balls to give numbers or dates for return? Its because they are afraid we will reach those numbers and dates and they dont want normal. Yes, I said it. I cannot rationalize what I’m hearing any other way.

I keep hearing 2-3 weeks out from severe hit. I began hearing that statement back in February and have heard it repeated every week since.
What? Who do you think never wants to go back to normal? I don’t see anyone loving this.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrostedScottyOs
The one thing scientists said would slow the spread, has slowed the spread. Social distancing is working. If people will stay vigilant, hopefully, we will be able to start going back to normal life soon.
I thought the original reason for the national grounding/stay at home was bc hospitals would be overrun. If so, and considering the fact that millions have had it, didn't know it and now have antibodies, and hospitals ( on a broad scale) have not been overrun... let's head back to normal, soon. And wash hands...and not cough in nursing homes, or around people who are already compromised by other health problems. I truly wonder how many people in the US have died OF Covid vs died WITH it, as a secondary, non-lethal condition. Nevermind. I don't want to know the actual number. Will make me even more angry. All that said, big kudos to our healthcare workers who are under duress in the more infected regions.

I think the one thing every person in the world can agree on is China is a piece of shit. They are the ones to be blamed. Not Chinese people, not republican, not Democrat, not Trump. The Chinese government. I hope the whole world takes action against them.

Last edited:
I am really looking forward to the antibody testing. I know so many people, including my own pops, who had some sort of weird flu in late-February but yet came up negative for the actual flu when tested. It'll be interesting to see if antibody testing becomes widespread if a lot of these stories being told from people are validated. My dad said that was as bad as he's felt ever and he is a pretty healthy. We joked about Corona as it was still pretty new, but it definitely could have been it, and it might have been from us carrying it to them from NC as they are in rural Nebraska.

No we wont.

If certain what people? Who are these people and for what gain? Dude, this is a virus with no vaccine for it, and it doesn’t give a shit about who you are or your schedule. So no, no one can say “oh on Tuesday everyone can get back to normal, everything is fine”.

Who in your conspiracy theory is gaining from this and doesn’t want the world to get back to normal?

If certain what people? Who are these people and for what gain? Dude, this is a virus with no vaccine for it, and it doesn’t give a shit about who you are or your schedule. So no, no one can say “oh on Tuesday everyone can get back to normal, everything is fine”.

Who in your conspiracy theory is gaining from this and doesn’t want the world to get back to normal?

Spoiler alert: everything is already fine.

Its not s conspiracy theory.
People are wanting to take advantage of the situation.

Answer my questions I posed above.

I say the end of April then lets see where we are.

That way if we do overkill on it we have a better chance at sports in the fall.
I can deal with this. Thanks for the straight up answer.
I’ll do my part.

Who gets to “see where we are”? Current people handling it who keep changing around models and making crazy statements like those in Ohio? Or someone else? (Rhetorical question I dont expect you to have an answer for).

I'll bite. Who in the world is benefiting from this? I don't see anyone.
Look up what
I'll bite. Who in the world is benefiting from this? I don't see anyone.
ask james clyburn.

Ask anyone who would benefit politically if the economy were to crumble.
It aint that hard to see.

If this were that bad, they wouldnt be playing politics in DC over this stuff and bills. But here we are, same ol same ol. Trying to use crises to implement agenda.

Look up what

ask james clyburn.

Ask anyone who would benefit politically if the economy were to crumble.
It aint that hard to see.

If this were that bad, they wouldnt be playing politics in DC over this stuff and bills. But here we are, same ol same ol. Trying to use crises to implement agenda.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Nebraska_Reality
You're right.
If theres one thing extensive research of world history has taught me, its
-The government is here to help
-Only the honest, straightforward, and virtuous are in government
-No one has ever said or followed the statement “never let a crisis go to waste”
-political goals never interfere with decision-making

2318 positive tests according to covidtracking.com

Is this where I say you can't math?

Nevada
Current data grade:

Tests Hospitalized In ICU On Ventilator
Positive
Negative Pending Currently Cumulative Currently Cumulative Currently Cumulative Recovered Deaths Total test results(Positive + Negative)
2,318 18,248 N/A 282 N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A 80 20,566
Last updated: 4/08 19:00 ET

You're right.
If theres one thing extensive research of world history has taught me, its
-The government is here to help
-Only the honest, straightforward, and virtuous are in government
-No one has ever said or followed the statement “never let a crisis go to waste”
-political goals never interfere with decision-making

Yes, the leaders of Italy and countless other countries across the globe, shut down large portions of their country and damaged their economies, because they want to influence an election in the US this winter. Republican and Democrat Governors, alike, all over the country decided to do the same to their own states and scientist all over the world all got together and decided to create a giant lie to do the same. In your world, this makes perfect sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT