ADVERTISEMENT

Covid 8.0 no name calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please...you have said we need to open up now, people are going to get it and die so let’s just get it over with.

Fauci said we can open after we have controls in place, maybe in May.

I’m happy to be proven wrong if you’ve said otherwise, but you have beat the open it up and let things fall where they fall drum all along.
Ive said, we can't hide, it's not going away, asked for alternatives, got none, explained what I thought the new comissions mission would be, in my limited knowledge of such a great problem.
We are going to getthis, few will hold out the year or so, and that's only if we get a vaccine, and whether it works for everyone and type of wuhan.
The rest, we have no choice but to live our lives, working.

If you want, we could go into the economics of government borrowing and its sustainable point of no return, but, its less than a year.
So, I'm all ears mr answerman who loves retconning people.

No, Ive said the comission likely will granulate down to the county level, give advice and helps.

That includes as local an area as can be, in consideration of all known facts.
Ive also said just how much serology testing will help going forwards.
Do you believe retconning exists?

I think it’s an usual word that you keep throwing out with a negative connotation that most people don’t use outside of the comic book/movie plot arena.

So while I know it exists, I don’t think you know how to use it properly.

I think it’s an usual word that you keep throwing out with a negative connotation that most people don’t use outside of the comic book/movie plot arena.

Theres a known history in words. Adding to them, then creating a different motive, out of context, with no true origin?
No, retconning is rampant usage in alot of people.

Simply by trying to say something I didn't is its own creation.
Changing what I said by adding to it changes my original meaning.
Creating a new path in understanding the reconned structure is the aim

And, to prove my point here, prove yours.
Please, go ahead, look up my posts, see if you aren't creating new things from my original words and meanings.
Again, like having no other choice, I'm all ears

Well, duh. Experts are humans, humans make mistakes and are wrong.

To summarize, I guess we shouldn’t trust anyone?

More like, "Think for yourself". My dad always told me, "Don't believe all of what you read and 1/2 of what you see."

Edit: I believe it came from an Edgar Allen Poe quote: “Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Theres a known history in words. Adding to them, then creating a different motive, out of context, with no true origin?

I feel like a broken record, care to back up your claim?

Care to clarify yours, which originally started from my words?

Please provide evidence, in the form of a link, that shows common usage of the word retcon, or any of its derivatives, outside of commentary around comic books or other forms of entertainment media.

Please provide evidence, in the form of a link, that shows common usage of the word retcon, or any of its derivatives, outside of commentary around comic books or other forms of entertainment media.
Really? Hmmmm
So, a actual term, creating from a known thing, adding and or changing the origin can't be used only but for commic books or movies?
Interesting.

I'm still wait for my direct words, their original intent, and context.
Please, then I'll give you your retconning applications.
Youve altered my intentions. Added to my words, keep searching, I want us all to die and all that, in case you forgot what you wrote.

Until then, it's interesting you didn't know this

Really? Hmmmm
So, a actual term, creating from a known thing, adding and or changing the origin can't be used only but for commic books or movies?
Interesting.

I’m not saying or claiming it isn’t, I am saying it’s not common as you claim. If it’s so commonly used outside of those areas, it should be a quick and simple task to prove me wrong. Right?

Anyways, for the federal government to granulate on such a scale, to get to county heads,get input,resources, how much helps can be given etc, is a monstrous task.
Let no one tell you that this is a heartless destructive path.

I’m not saying or claiming it isn’t, I am saying it’s not common as you claim. If it’s so commonly used outside of those areas, it should be a quick and simple task to prove me wrong. Right?
I've heard it used recently,outside of the msm.

The fact the msm is heavy into the usage of retconning should come as no surprise, as at its heart, there are those who've made billions from doing it

More like, "Think for yourself". My dad always told me, "Don't believe all of what you read and 1/2 of what you see."

Edit: I believe it came from an Edgar Allen Poe quote: “Believe nothing you hear,
and only one half that you see.”
three-wise-monkeys-not-see-not-hear-not-speak-vector-21859214.jpg

I'm still wait for my direct words, their original intent, and context.
Please, then I'll give you your retconning applications.
Youve altered my intentions. Added to my words, keep searching, I want us all to die and all that, in case you forgot what you wrote.

Until then, it's interesting you didn't know this

I enjoy movies, some books. I’ve heard of the term, but it isn’t common in usage. You are the only person using it on this forum, Google shows hits related to media, Wikipedia shows it related to media, Reddit shows it related to media.

You are the one using the word, show us where it is common, tell us when you started using it and why. I’ll hang up and listen.

I enjoy movies, some books. I’ve heard of the term, but it isn’t common in usage. You are the only person using it on this forum, Google shows hits related to media, Wikipedia shows it related to media, Reddit shows it related to media.

You are the one using the word, show us where it is common, tell us when you started using it and why. I’ll hang up and listen.
There you go again (sound familiar?)
Show me where I said it is common?

Here is where you said it had rampant (profusely widespread) usage in a lot of people

Far out
Dig it
Blood

Anyways, the balancing of getting things right for cares,protections,needs as in essential etc, all in timing is crucial, and, as I said before (look it up), some will succeed while some will fail.
Certain areas, certain time, certain med resources may or may not work out, others will, no doubt.

Getting proper work protections will increase as we confront needs for them.

Why do I feel that jmliehr and NorthwoodHusker are bots and that anytime someone posts some rational, factual information they go on an argument tangent to bury any relevant information?

Reactions: bluenrg
Why do I feel that jmliehr and NorthwoodHusker are bots and that anytime someone posts some rational, factual information they go on an argument tangent to bury any relevant information?
Hey, I liked your posts, look it up ;)
Seriously, I just tried to bring it back, after defending myself forever.

Actually, your German posts are very interesting.
As I replied to you, similar findings from UNMC were discovered in ventilation systems ,walls etc, trace counts, nothing viable, brought questions of how airborn it was.

Probably from my side because I’ve posted links to debunk the junk science you’ve tried to post?

Actually, your German posts are very interesting.
As I replied to you, similar findings from UNMC were discovered in ventilation systems ,walls etc, trace counts, nothing viable, brought questions of how airborn it was.

Anytime we can get some actual information it is useful. Most of this information we are getting so far is just a product of testing ramp up. You cannot discern anything useful out of most of it. That is why these models have failed so horribly.

I will add that we should all be wary of Bill Gates. This is the "pandemic" he has been dreaming about his entire life.

He wants to implant you with a tracking chip.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattpe...r-coronavirus-during-reddit-ama/#1538cf76a72f

IMHE models that were so far off from reality, you guessed it, funded by Bill Gates

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/media-center/press-releases/2017/01/ihme-announcement

Look who are some of his friends.

bill-gates-2018-resized.jpg

ET5mImRUcAAZQJU

Reactions: WHCSC and OzzyLvr
Anytime we can get some actual information it is useful. Most of this information we are getting so far is just a product of testing ramp up. You cannot discern anything useful out of most of it. That is why these models have failed so horribly.

I will add that we should all be wary of Bill Gates. This is the "pandemic" he has been dreaming about his entire life.

He wants to implant you with a tracking chip.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattpe...r-coronavirus-during-reddit-ama/#1538cf76a72f

IMHE models that were so far off from reality, you guessed it, funded by Bill Gates

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/media-center/press-releases/2017/01/ihme-announcement

Look who are some of his friends.

bill-gates-2018-resized.jpg

ET5mImRUcAAZQJU

Bill Gates wants a tracking system, not “chips”. The Gates Foundation funds a lot of things and people love to get photos taken with rich people.

Dude is funding vaccine research and is dedicated to trying to make the world a better place with his money.

But all blue people are bad

the projections have been accurate, then?

sorry, just somebody with no idea what he's talking about looking for clarity from someone who so obviously does.

thanks in advance for your insight!

We don’t agree on everything, models have been wrong, but they are never 100% right. Are there models you’ve seen that were right or better? How should we make decisions. Do you agree that social distancing and shelter in place orders have significantly reduced the amount of infections and death to this point?

I think we will have seen some orders have been more strict than necessary or possibly enacted before they were needed. But, other places, NYC, Michigan and New Orleans would have been better served by enacting measure more quickly and more forcefully.

I know we agree that the quicker we recover the better, but I know we don’t agree on the best way to accomplish that.

Bill Gates wants a tracking system, not “chips”. The Gates Foundation funds a lot of things and people love to get photos taken with rich people.

Dude is funding vaccine research and is dedicated to trying to make the world a better place with his money.

I see you bought in. I'm not getting tracked for a virus that will have a mortality rate of less than 1%. Bill Gates has survivor's remorse and feels that he doesn't deserve his billions for the amount of work he put in and wants to be the hero of all mankind.

So easy to sacrifice your liberties I see.

Reactions: OzzyLvr

Gates as the new George Soros. Needed as George is long in the tooth. Saw about half of a Qish anti-Gates YouTube vid a couple of days ago. We are in a “plan-demic”. Completely bananas.

Reactions: NorthwoodHusker
Totally not the point. Exact opposite in fact.

yeah, it was actually the first one I found, they just happened to have money involved in the message, which fits with a lot of the political talk in EVERY Covid thread on this board....
No offense to you or your message.

I see you bought in. I'm not getting tracked for a virus that will have a mortality rate of less than 1%. Bill Gates has survivor's remorse and feels that he doesn't deserve his billions for the amount of work he put in and wants to be the hero of all mankind.

So easy to sacrifice your liberties I see.

I haven’t been asked to sacrifice anything yet, have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT