ADVERTISEMENT

Quarantine Food - Let see those Pics!

S
Trying to pass the time during our Shelter in Place days so we've made a few good meals. The first is some homemade Kung Pao Chicken.

The next is what is called a Mexican Egg Skillet.

What are you all eating during these long days?
RACIST!!!! That's novel chicken and rice. Sorry. Didn't take a pic before I ate my carry out Beef Bulgoki. Yum.

Reactions: Bugeater
Soups on!
73579687.cms

My breakfast today - 2 HB eggs, grape tomatoes, 2 pieces of rye toast with cottage cheese and one with smoked salmon, honeydew melon, grapes and strawberries.

Dinner was Chicken Scallopini with roasted red & golden potatoes and green beans.

Thanks for looking.
All of your food looks delicious, but I've got to say I'm a little disappointed in the canned greenbeans... :)

Reactions: segroene
Breakfast Saturday = Zero Point Banana Oatmeal Pancakes

Breakfast Yesterday = Strawberries, banana and blue berry oatmeal with 2 tangerines and a Cara-Cara orange

Reactions: tpmcg
There is a very inappropriate joke to be had about what I did to my girlfriend last night I could tie into this thread, but I'm going to take this opportunity to be a mature adult and pass, cause I'm bigger than that.

Yesterday's dinner - Chicken Fried Rice again.

Breakfast today was another Mexican Skillet.

Hey Der can I get your Mexican egg skillet recipe? Looks right up my alley. Thanks.
(Second one you posted looks real good).

Reactions: DerHusker
There is a very inappropriate joke to be had about what I did to my girlfriend last night I could tie into this thread, but I'm going to take this opportunity to be a mature adult and pass, cause I'm bigger than that.
Say it ain't so!! Please do for the rest of us that aren't!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT