ADVERTISEMENT

Corral (5* QB)

Hmmm interesting. So there's obviously been communication between him and the staff(?), I'm guessing. I would rather have JT Daniels in next years class but if Corral ever wanted N, that would be ok too :Cool:

Last edited:
Hopefully old grandpa remembers how to win games or he will be headed to involuntary retirement.

Reactions: nurulzu
Hopefully old grandpa remembers how to win games or he will be headed to involuntary retirement.

He's probably good for at least a couple years as they won't want 2018 to be a transition year

Just an FYI, Matt Corral beat up Wayne Greztky's son back in February, transfered to a different school because of it and reports are that USC pulled his offer because of something else he just did and that he didn't decommit.

Reactions: Archie Graham
"Hey someone just made a post that smells of optimism.. better sh*t on it."
Seriously. Can some of you negative nancies chill the f out for a couple months? News flash, THERE ARE NO GAMES DURING THE SUMMER. THERE IS ONLY RECRUITING. EMBRACE SOME GOOD NEWS.

Do you do this to everyone? Like if your neighbor gets a new car and asks you if you like it do you hit him with, "Won't be so shiny and new if you crash it into a semi."

No shit? Are ya sure?

Just an FYI, Matt Corral beat up Wayne Greztky's son back in February, transfered to a different school because of it and reports are that USC pulled his offer because of something else he just did and that he didn't decommit.

Indeed. Sign him up!

If he beat up the son of a hockey legend he clearly has the toughness we need.

Seriously. Can some of you negative nancies chill the f out for a couple months? News flash, THERE ARE NO GAMES DURING THE SUMMER. THERE IS ONLY RECRUITING. EMBRACE SOME GOOD NEWS.

Do you do this to everyone? Like if your neighbor gets a new car and asks you if you like it do you hit him with, "Won't be so shiny and new if you crash it into a semi."

No shit? Are ya sure?
Sorry dad

No shit? Are ya sure?

That's all they have left at this point. They look like fools now after saying he'd have a hard time recruiting to Nebraska. It will be something else when the wins start rolling in.

Can he play offensive line?

So back on topic. I will be interested to see if he makes a trip to Lincoln before the fall.

Yes indeed. It's an interesting story but we will have to see where it goes. At this point you'd have to assume it's little more than chatter based on relatively limited contact.

Would assume staff in process of due diligence before proceeding, this is a twist I don't know anything about.

That's all they have left at this point. They look like fools now after saying he'd have a hard time recruiting to Nebraska. It will be something else when the wins start rolling in.
You would think they would be happy. We won 9 games and got blown out by OSU in primtetime. I guess Coach Riley still needs to throw hissy fits and piss his pants to win them over.

Would assume staff in process of due diligence before proceeding, this is a twist I don't know anything about.

Yah eno Benjamin comes to mind last year and a couple of qb prospects before that. I think Eason was one of them

Surprised Marty McSorley's son didn't jump into the fray and beat the crap out of him, for roughing up Gretzky's kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT