ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus jokes

nwualum

Junior
Feb 16, 2011
Lincoln, NE
Here are some good jokes I've seen / heard on the internet, radio, etc.

How do you kill the Coronavirus for good?
Tell Hillary Clinton its going to testify against her.

The coronavirus can live on a toilet seat up to four days.
That's three days longer than Elvis.

R. Kelly wanted to be moved from prison as he is afraid of Covid-19.
If it was called Covid-15 he would have been totally fine with it.

A suspected Covid 19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse", he mumbles from behind the mask, " are my testicles black" ?
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, " I don't know Sir, I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet".
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black"?
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She looks closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, they look fine".
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask and says very slowly....
Thank you very much...now listen very closely.....

" Are-my-test-results-back???

dX41k9V.jpg

Many countries now have the corona virus...but China got it right off the bat...
Not so funny thing those communist dipshits already have there wet markets going again. Only now it's illegal to take pics of all the live dogs, cats, monkeys and bats killed and eaten daily. And they wonder why this is the umpteenth virus to come from that overpopulated polluted ass stinkhole of a country.:mad:

1 day last week I felt like shit and then about an hour later I belched up lime and then I felt great!

Not so funny thing those communist dipshits already have there wet markets going again. Only now it's illegal to take pics of all the live dogs, cats, monkeys and bats killed and eaten daily. And they wonder why this is the umpteenth virus to come from that overpopulated polluted ass stinkhole of a country.:mad:
Dude, lighten up.

Reactions: kdoogg
Ok. I'll just sit back and watch China infect the world and shut down the economy and pretend it doesn't bother me. Then lie about it and go back to their heathen ways only to do it all over again. Good call. Carry on.

Just let it bother you in other threads. This is(was) a pretty good thread.

Ok. I'll just sit back and watch China infect the world and shut down the economy and pretend it doesn't bother me. Then lie about it and go back to their heathen ways only to do it all over again. Good call. Carry on.
Gross will be gross

Save it for the 27th CV thread.

At risk of catching a few flying tomatoes:

We in Iowa have been offering to beat the C-19 virus for the world for a few weeks now. Make that little bugger come play the Hawks in kinnick at night and we will beat it for you all.

Ill see myself out......

I heard the coronavirus spread to Kinnick Stadium and saw the women. Shortly thereafter, Iowa was the first state in the country to be 100% free of the coronavirus. Congrats Iowa you are good at something after all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT