ADVERTISEMENT

Corona Part Deux

Nebraska Brewing Company
4 hrs ·
Read the news recently about the plunge in Corona beer sales over coronavirus concerns.

We’d like to announce immediate public testing of Corona beers at the LaVista brewery.

Beers will be cooled to a proper laboratory temperature in a certified container made of styrofoam and plastic.

Once chilled, we will use a unique lime titrate in solution where an evaluation will be undertaken that will be used to provide verbal feedback on the absence or presence of the virus.

This test was developed in conjunction with the renowned UNMC. (Universally Nonsensical Methodology Center)

To offset our labor expense, we will be accepting donations of Taco Bell, Taco Johns or any comparable fast food establishment.

Have a nice day

Reactions: Wannabee8
Nebraska Brewing Company
4 hrs ·
Read the news recently about the plunge in Corona beer sales over coronavirus concerns.

We’d like to announce immediate public testing of Corona beers at the LaVista brewery.

Beers will be cooled to a proper laboratory temperature in a certified container made of styrofoam and plastic.

Once chilled, we will use a unique lime titrate in solution where an evaluation will be undertaken that will be used to provide verbal feedback on the absence or presence of the virus.

This test was developed in conjunction with the renowned UNMC. (Universally Nonsensical Methodology Center)

To offset our labor expense, we will be accepting donations of Taco Bell, Taco Johns or any comparable fast food establishment.

Have a nice day

Nebraska Brewing Company...What the heck!!!???

We've got two perfectly good Nebraska born fast food Mexican joints in Amigos and Taco Inn, but these guys are asking for those other guys!?!?

WHERES THE PATRIOTISM!?!?

I'M DONE WITH THIS BOARD!!!

Reactions: resdog851
Now in 60 countries. I noticed that there have been app. 50 new deaths in the last maybe 6 hours. However, only 3 new cases in the U.S. in the latest update. Fingers crossed.

This is what makes me nervous. Here are some quotes from non-media, scientific sources..

"I think it is likely we will see a global pandemic. If a pandemic happens, 40% to 70% of people world-wide are likely to be infected in the coming year. What proportion is asymptomatic, I can't give a good number."

Prof. Marc Lipsitch
Prof. of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health
Head, Harvard Ctr. Communicable Disease Dynamics
Feb. 14, 2020

"This looks far more like H1N1’s spread than SARS, and I am increasingly alarmed."

Dr. Peter Piot
(Director, The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)
Feb. 2, 2020

Reactions: dinglefritz
Sphincteresting....

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...-coronavirus-fatality-rates-vary-dramatically

...at a glance

• The study analyzed more than 72,000 coronavirus cases in mainland China.

• Patients in their 50s were about three times more likely to die than those in their 40s.

• Men had a fatality rate of 2.8 percent, versus 1.7 percent for women.

• Patients older than the age of 80 are in the greatest danger, with a fatality rate of 14.8 percent.

Sphincteresting....

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...-coronavirus-fatality-rates-vary-dramatically

...at a glance

• The study analyzed more than 72,000 coronavirus cases in mainland China.

• Patients in their 50s were about three times more likely to die than those in their 40s.

• Men had a fatality rate of 2.8 percent, versus 1.7 percent for women.

• Patients older than the age of 80 are in the greatest danger, with a fatality rate of 14.8 percent.

These fatality rates are for all cases, which means they are including cases that were diagnosed yesterday or a couple days ago, or a few days ago, etc...before the virus has run its course. For those cases that have fully run their course, the mortality rate is still 7%.

Cases are separated into Active and Closed cases App. half of the roughly 85,000 cases haven't even run their course yet and are still considered Open cases.

First Death in the US

Washington St.

50’s with underlying

giphy.gif

In Oklahoma they use to only sell 3.2% alcohol beer in the grocery stores. Higher than that you had to go to inconvenient liquor stores which were almost always closed. Anyway if you partake a little too much you would call into work sick saying you had the 3-2 flu. Probably can use something similar for corona.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT