ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Campbell- Nebraska’s new Strength/Conditioning Coach

SomedayHusker

All-American
Oct 26, 2019
Omaha
ERKJ4DFXYAE2CAq

War daddy out.

lets see how many lazy players stick around and how many of our dedicated players are excited to work with a new and improved staff.

Could be a 50/50 mix of players, I bet one player who likes the new guy's training is Hutmacher

But do we know for sure if he is the head S&C guy or will he be an assistant on the staff?

lets see how many lazy players stick around and how many of our dedicated players are excited to work with a new and improved staff.
If the info that has been put out over the last 6 months is accurate, I don’t think there’s many “lazy” players left on the roster. there might be a bunch that were lead astray by there s&c coaches or position coaches, but they put out the impression that everyone was bought in and giving maximum effort. 🤷‍♂️

I could give a shit what the strength coach actually looks like. During the offseason, they're going to see these guys a lot more than any other coach, so they need to be mature, organized, and a leader of men above all things.

Have read some accounts questioning if Campbell is the head guy or an assistant.

My how the star of Duvall has fallen. He was hailed as the guy to turn the S&C program around after allegedly nothing was being done under Riley. Turns out both allegations were completely false which reminds me to not believe most of what I read and hear.

Have read some accounts questioning if Campbell is the head guy or an assistant.

My how the star of Duvall has fallen. He was hailed as the guy to turn the S&C program around after allegedly nothing was being done under Riley. Turns out both allegations were completely false which reminds me to not believe most of what I read and hear.
Other than some underclassmen that may transfer or enter the portal, NU only loses 14 Seniors off this 2022 squad. It's likely they spent 5 years without the benefit of an outstanding S & C coach.

Granted Palmer declared as might Mathis and possibly Washington, Grant, and Wynn. It's possible 5 of the transfers will have been here one and done.

Of those 14, only 8 or 9 were actual contributors: Tannor, Va, Kolarevic, Bando, Hixson, Brewington, Martin, Drew, and Vokolek. Partial contributors were Manning and Williams.

Other than some underclassmen that may transfer or enter the portal, NU only loses 14 Seniors off this 2022 squad. It's likely they spent 5 years without the benefit of an outstanding S & C coach.

Granted Palmer declared as might Mathis and possibly Washington, Grant, and Wynn. It's possible 5 of the transfers will have been here one and done.

Of those 14, only 8 or 9 were actual contributors: Tannor, Va, Kolarevic, Bando, Hixson, Brewington, Martin, Drew, and Vokolek. Partial contributors were Manning and Williams.
If I'm Mathis, I'd take a chance to build a better NFL draft resume with a new DC. He and Nelson were playing better ball at the end of the season. Grant may have a better year in 2023. Washington might seek an evaluation. Wynn should stick around and see how the next staff can use him.

Yes, I think all with the exception of Palmer, should gather another yr under new coaches! The new coaches will evaluate this yrs games and hopefully develop them better! Really hope Mickey stays and develops our receivers further as Mickey can put them in the league & big 💰NIL will help here!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT