ADVERTISEMENT

Convalescent plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlb321

Defensive Coordinator
Aug 8, 2014
is currently being widely used and has been for months for the treatment of COVID19 in many large treatment centers

Last edited:
Reactions: huntered
Been killing it myself with fresh air (non mask restricted), sunshine, happiness and interacting with as many people as possible. I shake hands and rub my eyes too.
Give it a shot

I still have my Pioneer 50" Plasma TV, I'm doing great!

Bought a 58” Samsung Plasma in 2008 for $2400.

They said it would only last 5-7 years.

It’s in the master and it still has an amazing picture

Reactions: Bugeater
Been doing this since I heard the word Corona and haven’t felt better.
I’m essential and been on the front lines. I eat Corona for breakfast!

butt-sunning-76.jpg

Been killing it myself with fresh air (non mask restricted), sunshine, happiness and interacting with as many people as possible. I shake hands and rub my eyes too.
Give it a shot

Word on the street is that you are just too damn vain to wear a mask and are worried about what other people would think of how you look in that mask. You freaking sheep ass biatchh

Reactions: dinglefritz and c3o
Word on the street is that you are just too damn vain to wear a mask and are worried about what other people would think of how you look in that mask. You freaking sheep ass biatchh

Love the sarcasm. I view mask wearing as an insult to my intelligence. Decades of actual research shows masks do not stop the spread of viruses. 1 month of no real research and masks are the savior of all mankind. Puhlease. No idiot follower here.

A lot of the extras from this movie walking the world these days

idiocracy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT