ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracies

Everyone that is calling people nuts for questioning Nine Eleven should take 10 seconds and watch Building Seven collapse. It WAS NOT HIT by an airplane.

Its funny the mental gymnastics sometimes for certain folks... "nine eleven was definitely not a conspiracy... but all those climate scientists sure are in on one!"

Just stop already! You are embarrassing your entire family with this garbage.

Not necessarily true. Any government can control things. Whether it be through fear, threats, ridicule, or flat out propaganda. Even our own. The problem with disproving a conspiracy theory is that it is no longer viewed as one if proven to be true.

Let's say we never had to drop the bombs on Japan and the war ended favorably for the US anyway. How much longer does the world go without knowing of nuclear weaponry?

And, no, they aren't idiots. They are simply questioning the status quo.

German scientists discovered fission using uranium in the late 1930s. This news spread throughout the physicist community pretty quickly. Edward Teller (eventual father of the hydrogen bomb) informed Einstein that the Germans could use this discovery to create a nuclear bomb.

This is when Einstein wrote his famous letter to President Roosevelt conveying that we needed to apply this knowledge to conceiving a nuclear bomb before the Germans could. This was when The Manhattan Project was initiated in Manhattan, NY, hence the name, and eventually Los Alomos, NM was chosen as the site of research and testing of the A-bomb. Oppenheimer was chosen to head the program.

If we wouldn't have conceived the A-bomb, the Germans eventually would have. Thank God that we were able to apply that knowledge to a bomb earlier than the Germans. Otherwise you and I might not be typing these posts right now. At very least we would probably be speaking German..

If you've never seen this documentary, I highly recommend it. It is fascinating. Previously classified video of the entire evolution of the nuclear program was declassified sometime in the 90s, and this documentary was later done. The most interesting documentary I've ever watched..

Last edited:
19Q2_Insp_subhome_Private_EN_02.jpg

This thread is starting to go off the rails....thought this might help.

I don't know, Operation Northwoods, which has been documented and was proven to have been sanctioned and approved by several high-ranking US gov't officials, called for terrorist attacks by the CIA on the American people and blamed on Cuba, including high jacking and bringing down a US airliner.

Got all the way up to the president before he put the kibosh on it, so it's not like it's totally inconceivable.

That said, I'm not a believer in the inside job conspiracy.

German scientists discovered fission using uranium in the late 1930s. This news spread throughout the physicist community pretty quickly. Edward Teller (eventual father of the hydrogen bomb) informed Einstein that the Germans could use this discovery to create a nuclear bomb.

This is when Einstein wrote his famous letter to President Roosevelt conveying that we needed to apply this knowledge to conceiving a nuclear bomb before the Germans could. This was when The Manhattan Project was initiated in Manhattan, NY, hence the name, and eventually Los Alomos, NM was chosen as the site of research and testing of the A-bomb. Oppenheimer was chosen to head the program.

If we wouldn't have conceived the A-bomb, the Germans eventually would have. Thank God that we were able to apply that knowledge to a bomb earlier than the Germans. Otherwise you and I might not be typing these posts right now. At very least we would probably be speaking German..

If you've never seen this documentary, I highly recommend it. It is fascinating. Previously classified video of the entire evolution of the nuclear program was declassified sometime in the 90s, and this documentary was later done. The most interesting documentary I've ever watched..

A clip from the documentary..

Reactions: Top_Gun_
The numbers are ridiculously stacked in favor of vaccines being a VERY good thing, and it is dangerous to avoid them because it allows old diseases to come back. Doubting them is also just insanely ignorant and based on a crock of shit.

Also human-caused climate change isn't a conspiracy theory.

My favorite right wing conspiracy theory has to be Pizza-gate, Benghazi, or the Vince Foster imbroglio. All a bunch of hooey, and proven to be so. The pizza thing actually got a little scary, though, when that nut showed up to that pizza joint fully armed.

So what are your favorite left wing conspiracies?

Yeah it’s amazing how many people have forgotten about Al Qadea trying to bring down the twin towers in 93’ via truck bomb filled with fertilizer. The whole goal was to bring one tower down and have it fall onto the 2nd tower. If it had been parked in a different spot, it might have worked too.
The truck detonated and killed 6 people and injured many more.

"Path to Paradise" movie. We were warned they would try again. Haunting words at the end.

Reactions: vs540husker
So what are your favorite left wing conspiracies?

I suppose 9/11 Truthers and people who think JFK was killed by the Mafia and radical Cubans are examples of left-wing conspiracy theories that I think are a lot of fun to read about, but knowing full well they are mostly bunk. The JFK assassination was weird and probably had more moving parts than we currently know about, but I don't think it goes very deep. 9/11 Truther stuff is all complete B.S.

Reactions: RedArmageddon
I suppose 9/11 Truthers and people who think JFK was killed by the Mafia and radical Cubans are examples of left-wing conspiracy theories that I think are a lot of fun to read about, but knowing full well they are mostly bunk. The JFK assassination was weird and probably had more moving parts than we currently know about, but I don't think it goes very deep. 9/11 Truther stuff is all complete B.S.
The thing that makes the jfk most talked about conspiracy theories is 1 Dallas police screwed up and let Oswald get killed had no trial, 2 it was filmed by different people in different locations. The latest one that a secret service agent was hungover and accidentally shot the president while riding in a car

The thing that makes the jfk most talked about conspiracy theories is 1 Dallas police screwed up and let Oswald get killed had no trial, 2 it was filmed by different people in different locations. The latest one that a secret service agent was hungover and accidentally shot the president while riding in a car

and also the nonsensical explanation in the Warren Report, magic bullet, autopsy, etc

Reactions: Baxter48
fun conspiracy: CIA Operator George H W Bush was the trigger man in the Kennedy assassination

Even funner: George W Bush and Hillary teamed up to take out JFK Jr.

If I could learn the truth about any one conspiracy rhen I’d probably pick the JFK assasination. As far as 9-11 goes I don’t think the government had anything to do with but I do think thatvthey knew something was going on.

"Path to Paradise" movie. We were warned they would try again. Haunting words at the end.

IMDB quote about Path to Paradise: "The incredible story of the events leading up to the bombing of the World Trade Center in New York and the capture of the terrorists. The amazing thing is that the FBI had an informant among the terrorists, but refused to pay him $500/wk for more information." Good grief, sadly sounds exactly like what the government would do.

Reactions: Top_Gun_
fun conspiracy: CIA Operator George H W Bush was the trigger man in the Kennedy assassination

You forgot h w bush flying a sr 71 to Iran to negotiate a deal that they wouldn’t release the hostages until after the election

IMDB quote about Path to Paradise: "The incredible story of the events leading up to the bombing of the World Trade Center in New York and the capture of the terrorists. The amazing thing is that the FBI had an informant among the terrorists, but refused to pay him $500/wk for more information." Good grief, sadly sounds exactly like what the government would do.

Not surprising. Failure of imagination.

Another H W Bush one.

Jimmy Carter ordered the release of all files regarding ufos. CIA head Bush allegedly met with him and said, “The curiosity of the president” does not justify the release, or something similar to that.

Speaking of reality, ever thought about living in it?
Who is living in reality, someone who acknowledges that 52 story building fell into its footprint without being hit by an airplane or someone who ignores the fact that a 52 story building fell without being hit by an airplane?

I mean, what the heck happened there? If you have an explanation for a building falling down like that.. i mean.. do tell.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Who is living in reality, someone who acknowledges that 52 story building fell into its footprint without being hit by an airplane or someone who ignores the fact that a 52 story building fell without being hit by an airplane?

I mean, what the heck happened there? If you have an explanation for a building falling down like that.. i mean.. do tell.

Yeah..it was a pristine building that received no damage. Eek

24 aint real

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch

Large, unsupported spans of floors, 7 hours of flames, failed sprinklers then cascading failures of support structures. The building had 2 buildings next to it collapse causing damage and starting the fires. Steel doesn’t have to melt to structurally fail, as it heats it expands and weakens, so no, it didn’t melt and collapse, but a raging fire over 7 hours eventually heated the structure until it failed.

Large, unsupported spans of floors, 7 hours of flames, failed sprinklers then cascading failures of support structures. The building had 2 buildings next to it collapse causing damage and starting the fires. Steel doesn’t have to melt to structurally fail, as it heats it expands and weakens, so no, it didn’t melt and collapse, but a raging fire over 7 hours eventually heated the structure until it failed.

Yup! Well said.

Nah. But I did hear claims that Bush blew up the levies and flooded New Orleans. Actually really did hear that on Msnbc.

Damn your logic and science.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT