ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracies

The Earth is flat. Go outside and look around.

Well, kind of wavy and bumpy. But not round.

Also never seen a globe with
all of us sticking straight out like porcupine quills.

Plus think about it:. Whenever you drop something where does it go? Down, right? If this thing was a globe all kinds of garbage would be down at the bottom but it's not. Antarctica has less trash than everywhere else

I hope you’re joking? Research centrifugal force if not.

They don't believe it's flat, they believe that it is much more 2 dimensional than 3 dimensional. Not exactly flat, but not a ball shape like you would think would have happened if the big bang was a thing.
How do you explain the great circle route if the earth was flat. Its not a theory the earth is round it is a statistical fact even if you think satellites are a hoax

It is one thing that they collapsed at all. 1 tower was hit in the side, 1 tower was hit in the corner and 1 tower was not hit at all.

The other point is the way they fell. They all got hit in different ways or not at all and yet they all fell at the speed of gravity into a nice little pile.

Don't forget the molten metal beneath the towers.

You know what....for some people its just political. Because all the custodians, maintenance personell, building inspectors and regular Joe Blo's not seeing or reporting then and up to now...is probably the biggest WTF on the part of those who believe it was a demo job.

Even if you can believe heat doesn't change practically every atomic structure of any material, especially man made, in existence there is still no paper trail or crier to this day.

The only thing more destructive than water and kinetic energy is heat.

2 Pac is still alive

Mackavelli..kaluminati..all through your body like a 12 gauge shotty..Feel me? Lol ahh i miss the 90s

Reactions: LikeNebraska
You know what....for some people its just political. Because all the custodians, maintenance personell, building inspectors and regular Joe Blo's not seeing or reporting then and up to now...is probably the biggest WTF on the part of those who believe it was a demo job.

Even if you can believe heat doesn't change practically every atomic structure of any material, especially man made, in existence there is still no paper trail or crier to this day.

The only thing more destructive than water and kinetic energy is heat.
apparently, people did report drilling and dust being on the counters and whole sections of the building being removed for maintenance. Also, drug/bomb dogs being removed weeks before the event.

reports of blasts and explosions coming from the basement and throughout the building along with molten steel fused with concrete. Blast charges cutting beams at 45 degree angles. Squibs

The logistics of it all is impressive. I'm just looking at the physical event and asking questions. I have yet to receive adequate answers.

I forgot about the vaccine thing. That's a really crazy conspiracy theory, too, and actually causing harm.

I suppose a risk is involved in them because it’s screwed a few people up but how common is that? You’ll wish your ass got a vaccine if you catch whatever it was to help prevent.

It was rhetorical...

I fail to see how he wants to start one though. He’s not the one attacking ships and shooting down drones. They had a window of opportunity and didn’t take it. That doesn’t mean that we won’t end up in a war with Iran because eventually something’s gotta give when people start firing shots at others. Do I think it’s an aspiration of his? Not really. When tensions were getting high with NK a bunch of people said he would start WW3 yet he instead tried some diplomatic approach.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I don’t mean for this to be political, I think it’s more funny than political but here goes, Hillary Clinton’s vast right wing conspiracy

The Manhattan project was controlled by our government..

The government cant control something they didn't start.

Yes they are idiots.

Not necessarily true. Any government can control things. Whether it be through fear, threats, ridicule, or flat out propaganda. Even our own. The problem with disproving a conspiracy theory is that it is no longer viewed as one if proven to be true.

Let's say we never had to drop the bombs on Japan and the war ended favorably for the US anyway. How much longer does the world go without knowing of nuclear weaponry?

And, no, they aren't idiots. They are simply questioning the status quo.

Reactions: RedMyMind
I suppose a risk is involved in them because it’s screwed a few people up but how common is that? You’ll wish your ass got a vaccine if you catch whatever it was to help prevent.

The numbers are ridiculously stacked in favor of vaccines being a VERY good thing, and it is dangerous to avoid them because it allows old diseases to come back. Doubting them is also just insanely ignorant and based on a crock of shit.

Also human-caused climate change isn't a conspiracy theory.

My favorite right wing conspiracy theory has to be Pizza-gate, Benghazi, or the Vince Foster imbroglio. All a bunch of hooey, and proven to be so. The pizza thing actually got a little scary, though, when that nut showed up to that pizza joint fully armed.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Not necessarily true. Any government can control things. Whether it be through fear, threats, ridicule, or flat out propaganda. Even our own. The problem with disproving a conspiracy theory is that it is no longer viewed as one if proven to be true.

Let's say we never had to drop the bombs on Japan and the war ended favorably for the US anyway. How much longer does the world go without knowing of nuclear weaponry?

And, no, they aren't idiots. They are simply questioning the status quo.

Our government didnt control 9/11.

9/11 is more than just the WTC.

They are absolute idiots.

We weren't the only ones that new about atomic energy back then.

How do you explain the great circle route if the earth was flat. Its not a theory the earth is round it is a statistical fact even if you think satellites are a hoax

First I don’t believe the flat earth theory. However what they believe is the is earth is flat around like a plate. They don’t think it is flat like s map with Asia on the left and North America in the middle and Europe on the right. They think it’s like a plate with North America at the bottom and Asia at the top so the circle route would still work.

First I don’t believe the flat earth theory. However what they believe is the is earth is flat around like a plate. They don’t think it is flat like s map with Asia on the left and North America in the middle and Europe on the right. They think it’s like a plate with North America at the bottom and Asia at the top so the circle route would still work.

It kind of hurts my brain just to picture what you've described...

Reactions: tpmcg
The numbers are ridiculously stacked in favor of vaccines being a VERY good thing, and it is dangerous to avoid them because it allows old diseases to come back. Doubting them is also just insanely ignorant and based on a crock of shit.

Also human-caused climate change isn't a conspiracy theory.

My favorite right wing conspiracy theory has to be Pizza-gate, Benghazi, or the Vince Foster imbroglio. All a bunch of hooey, and proven to be so. The pizza thing actually got a little scary, though, when that nut showed up to that pizza joint fully armed.

Let me preface by saying I am not trying to start a political jousting match. Honestly asking a question. What was hooey about Benghazi?

Let me preface by saying I am not trying to start a political jousting match. Honestly asking a question. What was hooey about Benghazi?

Oh, the years of "investigations" that were meant to show either Obama or Hillary Clinton as being "behind" it. Basically, everything Trey Gowdy said for 3 years. A bad, fast attack did happen there, and Americans did get killed, but it was shown to be nothing other than that; an attack. There was absolutely no "conspiracy" there.

And I agree, lets not get into too much political crap.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Oh, the years of "investigations" that were meant to show either Obama or Hillary Clinton as being "behind" it. Basically, everything Trey Gowdy said for 3 years. A bad, fast attack did happen there, and Americans did get killed, but it was shown to be nothing other than that; an attack. There was absolutely no "conspiracy" there.

And I agree, lets not get into too much political crap.

Then why even start it FFS?

Anyone read Graham Hancock? Stating advanced human civilizations existed thousands of years before prehistory?

I remember he and Robert Schoch and Robert Bauval being frequent guests way back in 95 on Art Bell. Used to lay in bed listening and doing some hard thinking about things. Kinda miss that time.

Reactions: Top_Gun_
RIP Art Bell man

I still dont think he did his Wife right. Thats another conspiracy in itself there. I wont start in on it because its all in the past now. Its just one of those times in my life that came and went and sometimes reflect on because it seemed a simpler time when my brain was still wide open. Now its a constant war up there.

Not the earth, nobody of any value thinks that the earth is flat. All you have to do is go on a cruise ship and look out on the horizon and you can see the curvature of the earth. I was responding to the comment about the universe being flat. There are scientists who believe that the universe is not ball-shaped but more 2 dimensional. I have no opinion on it and don't really care, but it's an interesting theory and hard to reconcile with what would seem to be observable.

ADVERTISEMENT