• Liberal

Votes: 24 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huskers1588

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2019
I know I know better for TOS but we’ve had an uptick of political encroachment on the RSS recently, so I was just curious as to where people generally stand? I know there are gray areas, but not here. Votes are private. Pick one

Dble E

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 21, 2002
I know I know better for TOS but we’ve had an uptick of political encroachment on the RSS recently, so I was just curious as to where people generally stand? I know there are gray areas, but not here. Votes are private. Pick one

I care about people so you can probably guess....

Reactions: nelsonj22

Dble E

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 21, 2002
Dble E said:

You also care about money

Yes...Unicorn-like. I like pussy too. Shouldn't be hard to guess if I am left or right.

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Dble E said:

Yes...Unicorn-like. I like pussy too. Shouldn't be hard to guess if I am left or right.
Pussy + money > "caring about people"

Gotta go with right.

Actually when we initially met I thought you were a Bernie bro. In reality I might be more liberal than you.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Insurrectionist/Trump Republican

There are a lot of conservatives that are more like Liz Cheney. Conservative in policies, but know the difference between truth and lies.
Please let me know how many weapons were used!

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
3. Nether

Both parties are so far in their respective extremes that neither party represents my beliefs anymore.
Well it didn’t mention parties, it mentioned political leanings

Which means most likely you low key love trump but don’t want to sound like @Bobfather

Is that you mom?

Trade Winds

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2013
Well it didn’t mention parties, it mentioned political leanings

Which means most likely you low key love trump but don’t want to sound like @Bobfather

Is that you mom?
I despise everything Trump embodies.

Your take highlights the stupidity of stereotyping people based on your own biases.

And before you swing and miss again, no I didn’t vote for Biden either.

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
I despise everything Trump embodies.

Your take highlights the stupidity of stereotyping people based on your own biases.

And before you swing and miss again, no I didn’t vote for Biden either.
Jo and Spike or a write-in I assume?

If I'm correct here, I did the same in 2016 by voting for Gary and Bill. I'd rather have Jo or Gary than Donald, but by 2020 it was clear that voting 3rd party backfired for many of us in 2016.

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
Write-in

It was pretty apparent Joe was going to win and I refused to vote for Trump.

I guessed wrong about your vote, sort of. But I wasn't confident Joe would win if too many of the not-Trump people voted 3rd party or write-in. It was pretty apparent that Hillary was going to win in 2016 based on the polling.

Joe may have been the only democratic primary candidate (Other than Tulsi, who really liked two years ago but turned me quite off after ending her run) that would have got me to vote D rather than third party or abstaining.

Did you write in someone clever, at least?

Florida Big Red

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2003
The irony is that the majority of people who self identified as EITHER a liberal or conservative from 20-25 years ago would make up a third category in this poll: Moderates

24 Hour news/social media has sadly destroyed the entire concept of being a moderate.

Last edited:

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
The irony is that the majority of people who self identified as BOTH liberals and conservatives from 20-25 years ago would make up a third category in this poll: Moderates

24 Hour news/social media has sadly destroyed the entire concept of being a moderate.
Super accurate

Reactions: nelsonj22