ADVERTISEMENT

Connie wont be happy...

One of many thousand UNL students that have

smoked pot in a UNL dorm and grown to fine productive Americans, she'll be fine.

Re: One of many thousand UNL students that have

How any of the thousand have their education (and more) paid for while representing the University in a sport?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by HuskerNinja:
smoking weed and playing basketball just seem to go together. It's a lifestyle.
just replace basketball with college and its probably more accurate...its just a matter of time before its legalized nationwide

It does not matter who thinks its no big deal to smoke pot....and that it may be legal in this state down the road. Lets stick with the facts. The team, university, and NCAA have policies regarding drug use. Furthermore, pot is not legal in Nebraska at this time

When you sign up to play for the University of Nebraska.......there are cetain expectations. I dont think it is unreasonable to expect that players refrain from smoking pot in campus housing. .

Originally posted by huskergina:
It does not matter who thinks its no big deal to smoke pot....and that it may be legal in this state down the road. Lets stick with the facts. The team, university, and NCAA have policies regarding drug use. Furthermore, pot is not legal in Nebraska at this time

When you sign up to play for the University of Nebraska.......there are cetain expectations. I dont think it is unreasonable to expect that players refrain from smoking pot in campus housing. .
Well......I'm with you on this one.

agree...if you are going to smoke anything...cigs or weed do it outside or at least out of the dorms

Just to clarify....I dont condone athletes smoking pot. But I realize it is unrealistic that 100% of athletes will refrain 100% of the time....we are talking 18 to 22 year olds who live in a pot laced college culture. The problem I have is the blatant disrespect for doing this in a dorm room. This is disrespectful to the university and Coach Yori and her staff. l

This post was edited on 4/4 3:11 PM by huskergina

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT