ADVERTISEMENT

Connecticut Women

UCONN women's team vs Nebraska Wesleyan men's Div III National Championship team........ I wonder what the score would be? I think it would be competitive.

I have watched the Husker women play against their practice squad (college guys that were decent in high school), and it is entertaining.

For those that hate hypothetical..... Then you hate this post, but I am legitimately curious.

UCONN women's team vs Nebraska Wesleyan men's Div III National Championship team........ I wonder what the score would be? I think it would be competitive.

I have watched the Husker women play against their practice squad (college guys that were decent in high school), and it is entertaining.

For those that hate hypothetical..... Then you hate this post, but I am legitimately curious.

Wesleyan wins going away. The Wesleyan is not very tall for a traditional men’s team. Their height is a 6’8 guy. Some 6’6 and 6’5 guys. Not really a long team. The UCONN women have one 6’6 player and then everybody else is 6’3 or under. Four of their twelve players are under 6’. One of them is 5’5.

They just can’t match up. Also, men are traditionally more athletic than women.

Reactions: nwualum
Wesleyan wins going away. The Wesleyan is not very tall for a traditional men’s team. Their height is a 6’8 guy. Some 6’6 and 6’5 guys. Not really a long team. The UCONN women have one 6’6 player and then everybody else is 6’3 or under. Four of their twelve players are under 6’. One of them is 5’5.

They just can’t match up. Also, men are traditionally more athletic than women.

Thanks for the stats and insight..... I get your tradition comment, but this is not a traditional female squad. So do they beat the Gretna Dragon boys team, or still too much athleticism on that high school team?

Thanks for the stats and insight..... I get your tradition comment, but this is not a traditional female squad. So do they beat the Gretna Dragon boys team, or still too much athleticism on that high school team?

No clue. UCONN women are very good. The Gretna boys team was good this year, didn’t have a ton of size. But that’s a pretty hard hypothetical.

I am going to let it go after this, because it is hypothetical..... I tried to find something on Youtube that would give me something visually to compare it to and couldn't find much. This was a video that applied to the benefits of really good college teams competing against guys at practice to get better:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT