ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to the Royals!

Charlie Marlow

Athletic Director
Sep 23, 2005
In Your Head
For playing 8 full innings last night without getting beaned, slid into or otherwise intentionally injured or provoked.
It's so weird. It's almost like the Tigers think they are talented enough to win without resorting to pu$$y tactics like other teams to beat the Royals.

For playing 8 full innings last night without getting beaned, slid into or otherwise intentionally injured or provoked.
It's so weird. It's almost like the Tigers think they are talented enough to win without resorting to pu$$y tactics like other teams to beat the Royals.
I felt like posting this last night, but I figured the uninformed masses would show up and repeat the media narrative. Funny thing is, some in the national media are backtracking and actually looking into the crap, and using a little thing called FACTS!!!

Reactions: kaz36
I felt like posting this last night, but I figured the uninformed masses would show up and repeat the media narrative. Funny thing is, some in the national media are backtracking and actually looking into the crap, and using a little thing called FACTS!!!

no facts needed, its the interwebz!

ADVERTISEMENT