ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Spartanhusker!

TruHusker

Head Coach
Sep 21, 2001
Another girls state tennis title! Swept the singles and doubles matches with the doubles a match between two teams from Collegiate if I am reading this correctly.

Some solid senior leadership on this team but wow oh wow it looks like you have some great athletes in the freshmen and sophomore classes!

I know you don't talk about state titles with the kids, just get better, but how many titles is this now? How many in a row?

Congratulations Coach Hawley!

Maybe Sparty is the silent choice of Trev’s…MJ will be coach in waiting…so this could be a football subject. Sparty successsfully built one of the greatest programs of all time, avid Husker. It all fits.

Another girls state tennis title! Swept the singles and doubles matches with the doubles a match between two teams from Collegiate if I am reading this correctly.

Some solid senior leadership on this team but wow oh wow it looks like you have some great athletes in the freshmen and sophomore classes!

I know you don't talk about state titles with the kids, just get better, but how many titles is this now? How many in a row?

Congratulations Coach Hawley!
Quite the accomplishment 👏 👌 👍.

Reactions: Bugeater
Congrats sparty!
D38ti3a.gif
D38ti3a.gif
D38ti3a.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT