ADVERTISEMENT

CONGRATS!!!!

Sep 22, 2020
For the 20th year in a row you beat Iowa in the recruiting rankings! So now I’m confused why is it Iowa is often in the top 20, continuously beating top 10 teams, seen in NY6/bcs bowls, develop multiple NFL players, and has the occasional top 5 ranking.
Anyway congratulations on yet another Stellar recruiting class.
#1WRESTLING
#3BBALL
#16FBALL
#GOHAWKS

I’m always proud of our redheaded little step brothers to the west. I’m glad we adopted you into the big 10 family.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

For the 20th year in a row you beat Iowa in the recruiting rankings! So now I’m confused why is it Iowa is often in the top 20, continuously beating top 10 teams, seen in NY6/bcs bowls, develop multiple NFL players, and has the occasional top 5 finish.
#1WRESTLING
#3BBALL
#16FBALL
#GOHAWKS

I’m always proud of our redheaded little step brothers to the west. I’m glad we adopted you into the big 10 family.
Little f_gg_t.

Reactions: headcard
For the 20th year in a row you beat Iowa in the recruiting rankings! So now I’m confused why is it Iowa is often in the top 20, continuously beating top 10 teams, seen in NY6/bcs bowls, develop multiple NFL players, and has the occasional top 5 finish.
#1WRESTLING
#3BBALL
#16FBALL
#GOHAWKS

...guy with small penis making fun of another guy with a small penis.

#1WRESTLING
#3BBALL
#16FBALL
#GOHAWKS

How many National Championships do you have again?????

Except for it is so far from the truth it is hilarious. OP clearly does not know what words like often and continuously mean. But I shouldn't be so hard on someone with such glaring inferiority issues.

They're familiar with "often" and continuous".

In the practical sense, anyway.

They're descriptors for the number of decades Iowa football has been totally irrelevant.

#1WRESTLING
#3BBALL
#16FBALL
#GOHAWKS

Die like Fry!!

#1WRESTLING
#3BBALL
#16FBALL
#GOHAWKS

LOL, NY6/ BCS bowls Herky’s been in only 7 of these bowls in their history only winning 3..

#1WRESTLING
#3BBALL
#16FBALL
#GOHAWKS

You are such as successful person - NOT. If your personal pride comes from 18 yr old boys playing sports you have a problem. (or gay tendencies) - i assume both.

#1WRESTLING
#3BBALL
#16FBALL
#GOHAWKS

No one cares unless you win the conference, or hell at least win the division.

Reactions: arf_man
They're familiar with "often" and continuous".

In the practical sense, anyway.

They're descriptors for the number of decades Iowa football has been totally irrelevant.

That's a little harsh.

They had a 2 loss season once.

Of course, they made rings for everyone in the state in order to celebrate.

#1WRESTLING
#3BBALL
#16FBALL
#GOHAWKS

If your last 3 wins against the Huskers were lopsided like the last two of the Riley era (one being with a disabled Tommy Armstrong) your tweet would be quite concerning. However, every Iowa fan knows that the last three wins vs. Huskers were by the skin of your teeth. We have been as good as you on the field during the Frost era when matched up. Your level of performance will probably not change very much over the next decade. The question is how much will ours? I have a feeling that if ours changes for the better ( and there's no guarantee it will), it's ceiling will be consistently be higher than yours: say 7 to 9 wins for you vs 10 to 12 wins for us, because of our superior recruiting.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Have a Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Herbert Husker
Since joining the B1G, Nebraska and Iowa have the same amount of division titles and conference championships. Nebraska has been a literal sack of s7it the last six seasons and we are still equals with Iowa. Hahaha holy s7it that’s gotta sting for those Iowa trolls. Now quote this post with a witty comeback so I know how triggered you are.

Since joining the B1G, Nebraska and Iowa have the same amount of division titles and conference championships. Nebraska has been a literal sack of s7it the last six seasons and we are still equals with Iowa. Hahaha holy s7it that’s gotta sting for those Iowa trolls. Now quote this post with a witty comeback so I know how triggered you are.
Here in Iowa, all Pinnacle Bank branches have officially been re-named "Second-Place Bank."

#1WRESTLING
#3BBALL
#16FBALL
#GOHAWKS

How many troll accounts is this for you now? 3? 4? Your life must be more boring than kkk talking about your offense on signing day.

Very nice resume. Are you submitting this to KKKirk for your annual Klan membership renewal?

#1WRESTLING
#3BBALL
#16FBALL
#GOHAWKS

go visit iowa's nat champ trophy case! Ouch, they don't have one!!! wannabe is all you are.

Reactions: headcard
I was just congratulating you guys on another amazing recruiting class. I can’t believe all the negativities. So I thought I’d share a little bit with you guys.
Top 20 finishes:
YEAR. IOWA. NEB
2002. 8. n/r
2003. 8. 19
2004. 8. n/r
2008. 20. n/r
2009. 7. 14
2010. n/r. 20. * GOT ONE!
2015. 9. n/r
2019. 15. n/r
2020. 16. n/r. *IA will finish higher

So yes I would say Iowa is in the top 20 often!
But let me guess you want to go back further? I’m not sure I can find archives that far back nor do I care to dig to. Heck IA finished in the top 10 five of those years!

Coming up next the multiple top 10 teams Iowa has beat in the same span! I know Nebraska has beat zero top 10 teams in this span.

I was just congratulating you guys on another amazing recruiting class. I can’t believe all the negativities. So I thought I’d share a little bit with you guys.
Top 20 finishes:
YEAR. IOWA. NEB
2002. 8. n/r
2003. 8. 19
2004. 8. n/r
2008. 20. n/r
2009. 7. 14
2015. 9. n/r
2019. 15. n/r

But let me guess you want to go back further? I’m not sure I can find archives that far back nor do I care to dig to. Heck IA finished in the top 10 five of those years!

Coming up next the multiple top 10 teams Iowa has beat in the same span! I know Nebraska has beat zero top 10 teams in this span.
Bet you won't do it.

Top 20 finishes:
YEAR. IOWA. NEB
2002. 8. n/r
2003. 8. 19
2004. 8. n/r
2008. 20. n/r
2009. 7. 14
2015. 9. n/r
2019. 15. n/r

Nebraska and Iowa have each finished the season in the Top 25, eight times the past 20 years.

For a Fanbase that doesn’t recognize or compare any other schools accomplishments other than national championships now you’re comparing top 25 finishes?
I was comparing top 20 not 25 or 30 or the top 50. This is a top 20 fraternity that elite teams shoot for each season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT