ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to my Husker friends

Threeeputtt. Were you talking about Purdue or Iowa? Same colors. Same trajectory.
Go Huskers!

This post was edited on 2/24 10:51 PM by MarshHawk1

You have a good player in Hammonds. I'd take him in a heartbeat. I think people still recognize Purdue as a good basketball school. Not sure why you've regressed lately. Painter isn't a bad coach and you reside in a basketball crazed state. I do think you have a couple players on your current roster, however, that is giving minimal effort. I also read after the game with Nebraska that Painter was disappointed in some of your players effort calling a few selfish. Maybe you just have no chemistry with your current guys.

Originally posted by Charlie Marlow:
I think Painter is a decent coach. I don't think Purdue will be down for too long.
Purdue's been down so gd long...
That it looks like up to me....

Originally posted by Charlie Marlow:
I think Painter is a decent coach. I don't think Purdue will be down for too long.
yes, decent coach. PU has had two consecutive good recruiting classes but not good enough to compete at the top of the conference.

My bet is that Painter is the next B1G coach fired, may not be this year but if they are average in 14/15 he is easily the hottest on the seat.
This post was edited on 3/10 10:46 PM by buckibri

ADVERTISEMENT