ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on your best practice of the year!

It’s always darkest before the dawn. You have to look through the rain to see the rainbow. Yada yada. Coming from a fan whose seen their team suck in the past for a long time. I’ll tell you it makes it that much better when you stick with them and they start to do well.

Frost needed to be brought down to earth after last season, thought he could do no wrong. But he has learned a lot this season and it’ll make him that much better. It’ll suck for a bit, and then you’ll be good again. You’ll just have to deal with folks like me until then!

Go Knights!

It’s always darkest before the dawn. You have to look through the rain to see the rainbow. Yada yada. Coming from a fan whose seen their team suck in the past for a long time. I’ll tell you it makes it that much better when you stick with them and they start to do well.

Frost needed to be brought down to earth after last season, thought he could do no wrong. But he has learned a lot this season and it’ll make him that much better. It’ll suck for a bit, and then you’ll be good again. You’ll just have to deal with folks like me until then!

Go Knights!
I'm not sure what he's learned this year. You could write a book of the things that have gone south this year.

Humility might be good, but I hope he hasn't lost confidence. That would be a killer for a coach.

I hope that it might open their eyes to the Jimmy's and the Joe's

He’s been reminded how hard it is to win in college football, especially in the BIG10. maybe he’ll learn that friends don’t always make the best employees (looking at you chins). He probably learned the importance of keeping your #2 QB happy.

He still a great coach. I think his head just got too big after everyone in college football wanted him

Reactions: cecilB
Keep up the good work
Well, in addition to having the best practice of the year Frost said we had the best practice of the year (again) last week so I believe another congratulations is in order?

With the way things are going we very well may have another best practice of the year (again) in addition to those two! :)

Reactions: Huskred01

Go Knights!

No actually we don’t. See ya.

Well, in addition to having the best practice of the year Frost said we had the best practice of the year (again) last week so I believe another congratulations is in order?

With the way things are going we very well may have another best practice of the year (again) in addition to those two! :)
Yes the ole double two great practices congratulations is in order. Let's keep up with the times

Go Knights!

Are you a teenage female? I bet he is as confident as ever. Have you seen Adrian Martinez play?

you just can't get rid of these ucf (useless classless farts) idiots, they're like a drug resistant case of gonorhea, except it doesn't hurt when you pee all over them

TMI.

There must’ve better analogies?

UCF is having an undefeated season and you're worried about Nebraska? It's time to let your ex go. Also congrats on getting jumped in the polls by a one loss power 5 team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT