ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats lady Huskers Bb

So Moos is responsible for Williams’ success? Probably for Cook’s volleyball success as well...
Yep. He has brought such a positive vibe to Nebraska Athletics that everyone is exceeding their expectations. That is my story and I'm sticking to it. :cool:

Yep. He has brought such a positive vibe to Nebraska Athletics that everyone is exceeding their expectations. That is my story and I'm sticking to it. :cool:

I believe its because other coaches are now not required to learn how to coach from the best coach we had in Diaco! RollingLaugh

Reactions: Huskercigar
Amy W. has turned this program around very quickly. This is not just a NCAA team this team could very easily be a sweet 16 team. She has done what we all want Frost to do. It is simply amazing.
Whoa whoa whoa....I expected Amy to get things headed the right way pretty quickly but this has exceeded my expectations. Picking up a terrific 6-5 true freshman center was a HUGE thing. That said, let's not get carried away with predictions about tourney wins.

Moos is an amazing guy....:rolleyes: Well at least he hasn't gotten in the way of their success.
I am curious when the Miles extension talk starts this year. Maybe if they lose a few, ole Barfy will fire up that again.

Attributing every good thing to his hire is reaching. Just saying. I'm glad you feel good about the hire. We got Frost and I am very happy for that.
It was somewhat tongue in cheek. Doubt anyone really believes a 3 month AD could have that type of affect.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT