ADVERTISEMENT

Congrat on the Win

Congrats on the win Huskers. Well deserved and you out played the Hawks. Good luck on your new coach, looks like Rhule. I would think he would keep Micky around. What coaching position would Mickey be at? OC?
Thank you. I see Mickey as a WR coach and recruiting coordinator, if he sticks around.

Reactions: BHoppy
Congrats on the win Huskers. Well deserved and you out played the Hawks. Good luck on your new coach, looks like Rhule. I would think he would keep Micky around. What coaching position would Mickey be at? OC?
Best of luck in your bowl game.

"Congrats on the win Huskers. Well deserved and you out played the Hawks."

Thanks. We caught the Hawks on an uncharacteristic day for them with their penalties and turnovers. Still, it was great to beat them for a change.

"Congrats on the win Huskers. Well deserved and you out played the Hawks."

Thanks. We caught the Hawks on an uncharacteristic day for them with their penalties and turnovers. Still, it was great to beat them for a change.
It was weird to play a team that shots themselves in the foot as much as Nebraska typically does. It was like some sort of bizarro world.

Thanks, question I have for Hawk fans is what will you do about Brian Ferentz. Is Brian going to stay as OC or is it time to make a change. Iowa was a good offense away from being one of the top teams in the BIG this year, your defense for the most part was excellent except for depth at critical spots just like us. Good luck in your bowl game.

Thanks, question I have for Hawk fans is what will you do about Brian Ferentz. Is Brian going to stay as OC or is it time to make a change. Iowa was a good offense away from being one of the top teams in the BIG this year, your defense for the most part was excellent except for depth at critical spots just like us. Good luck in your bowl game.
For the love of god he better not stay. But I could see it. I was hoping he would do enough to stick around and keep the QB and WR recruits. Not sure if they would jump ship or not. Petras is the last of the statue QB’s. They are shifting towards guys that can run and bigger WR’s.

I think he will be here next year. The big thinking was when he was promoted, be here until KF retired and then take over. That is not going to happen now, but I think he gets one more year. If it is another shit show on offense, it could get ugly.

For the love of god he better not stay. But I could see it. I was hoping he would do enough to stick around and keep the QB and WR recruits. Not sure if they would jump ship or not. Petras is the last of the statue QB’s. They are shifting towards guys that can run and bigger WR’s.
If Palmer wants to transfer, we would take him:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT