ADVERTISEMENT

CONFIRMED: Martinez day to day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually a torn MCL could be as little as a week and grade 2 tear would be 2-4 weeks. Some people have played thru them but do not think a Qb could!

S O U R C E ? ? ? ? ?

Or are you just trolling?

Without a source.....

giphy.gif

GO BIG RED !

Cool...if he can play later in the year and RS. It would best case scenario after the injury.

I still think his shoulder is jacked up.

I could be wrong but I thought the MRI was scheduled in a couple of days?[/QUOTE

I had heard of a flight for a second opinion, because they feared an actual ACL, but I can't imagine he was on a flight that fast to get it done.

We'll see, I guess. An MCL injury would be a MUCH better scenario.

Am I the only one that thought he didn't look quite right before the injury? Now, regardless if this news is true or not, I have to wonder if he's going to be anywhere close to 100% this season. For me personally, I'm going to assume no, and hope I'm wrong. Sucks for the kid, really sucks.

Am I the only one that thought he didn't look quite right before the injury? Now, regardless if this news is true or not, I have to wonder if he's going to be anywhere close to 100% this season. For me personally, I'm going to assume no, and hope I'm wrong. Sucks for the kid, really sucks.

I know what you are talking about, lite. I think he was cramping before the actual injury, though. That's what it looked like to me, anyway.

Well,we all knew that if 2AM went down that it would be a very difficult and unsuccessful season for Nebraska especially T Gebbia transferring..

Reactions: jeans15
I know what you are talking about, lite. I think he was cramping before the actual injury, though. That's what it looked like to me, anyway.

The entire team was out of shape.

Not their fault they didn't play the week before.

If you look in the series prior to his injury taking him off the field, it appears as though he grabs his calf twice and next play rubs his shin?...I wasn’t in Lincoln, so can’t say the weather led to cramping, but who knows?

Reactions: HuskerDana
perhaps this poster is hoping that putting out crappy info will force Nebraska Staff to release the truth, but as someone said about the MRI not being for a couple days, its hard saying if they even have all the facts/details of the injury yet

It is doubtful that IF there is to be an MRI and most likely there is one that it would be put off for a couple of days! They would want the answer as soon as possible and that would mean getting the MRI done last night or today!

I CALL BS!
In order for them to do the MRI on him they have to wait 24 hours for swelling to go down. That is SOP for all knee MRI's. That means at best it is happening around 2-5pm today. Then they have to get the MRI read. Nobody will know anything for sure until late tonight or tomorrow early am.

Are you saying they aren't in shape or that not playing a game caused them to not be in shape?

Yes. Game shape. Just no way to prepare for it in practice.

Colorado looked fresher starting in the 3rd.

Watch the OL in the 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT