• Kansas (but why???)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Clemson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, both McCaffrey and Rosengarten go to Valor Christian, the preeminent HS athletic program in the entire state of Colorado - they pump out a lot of D1 talent, not just in football but pretty much all sports...obviously getting our hooks into that school that happens to reside within the 500 mile radius would be a great thing. Most of the kids in Colorado it seems are very open to leaving the state, not too many kids come from 'native' families, if that makes sense, almost everyone here is a transplant of sorts.

Yep, both McCaffrey and Rosengarten go to Valor Christian, the preeminent HS athletic program in the entire state of Colorado - they pump out a lot of D1 talent, not just in football but pretty much all sports...obviously getting our hooks into that school that happens to reside within the 500 mile radius would be a great thing. Most of the kids in Colorado it seems are very open to leaving the state, not too many kids come from 'native' families, if that makes sense, almost everyone here is a transplant of sorts.

Too true. I need to change schools and be the scienceguy of CO... we don’t even have a football team, just decent 3a basketball.

P.S. Valor is too far for me. Cherry Creek is my best option.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT