ADVERTISEMENT

Commitment List Updates

THIS guy is maybe the most overlooked guy in this class. Two years from now when Adrian declares for the draft we're going to look back on this and be very happy that McCaffery signed. Very talented kid.

Agreed there. After Martinez this will McCaffery or Smoothers offense. But until Smoothers signs, Let’s say McCafferys offense.

19 out of 21 of the committed players have signed according to LJS. The last two will sign no issues just waiting till ceremony.

Rumors are that Nebraska will get Robinson, Fritz (spelling? Offensive tackle that had offer from Clemson) and the OLB that came on strong lately. Cant remember his name. 3 star kid, with huge upside.

Rumors are that Nebraska will get Robinson, Fritz (spelling? Offensive tackle that had offer from Clemson) and the OLB that came on strong lately. Cant remember his name. 3 star kid, with huge upside.

Banks is a defensive end, not a linebacker

Staff still trying to pull a "Tannor" with Summerall but think they will fall short

Last edited:
Whats the latest on Mills? Why isn't he signing today? I know that they technically have until Friday for early signing, but is there a specific reason?

A kid that I think can replace Stanley Morgan..
Not that he will be as good as Morgan out of the gate but replace as an outside receiver..

Man I really like this kid-- not just on the field but personality for this program, which is why SMJ is hopefully a good comparison. WR is just one of those positions that lately seems to be hype upon hype, miss after miss, transfer after never makes it campus, year after year. Hope Chase breaks that trend.

Reactions: scarletred
Do we have a shot at any others today? Or is this all who will sign?

Fritzsche, Banks, and Robinson. Plus, Noa Pola-Gates just flat out said today that Alabama is off his radar. That means its between us and ASU.

I say we go all out to get him and his cousin, Matthew Pola-Mao, a 4 star big-ass DT, signed up with us between now and February!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT