ADVERTISEMENT

Commitment List Updates

Fritzsche, Banks, and Robinson. Plus, Noa Pola-Gates just flat out said today that Alabama is off his radar. That means its between us and ASU.

I say we go all out to get him and his cousin, Matthew Pola-Mao, a 4 star big-ass DT, signed up with us between now and February!

And USC

giphy.gif

We weren't really in the running for Summerall, I don't think.

Banks being N is great news. Now Fritzsche is in...7 minutes?

Still can't wait to hear about Robinson!

Reactions: TheBeav815
Yeah. The story on the boards here is that he'll be a massive DE with a lot of length, which is what they want in the 3-4 here. If that were to somehow not work out, he could always wind up being a big OT. He gives us a lot of flexibility, which is great in a recruit that is going to be a project for the next year or two.

Common theme at all levels of the defense has been bigger bodied players. Alabama has made a killing off of always being bigger than damn near everyone they play.

He is a huge dude for a high school kid. After a couple of years in our strength and nutrition programs, he should be a monster.

I honestly didn’t think Clemson super late offer would show him enough love to push off Frost and the Huskers. W been on top of him for awhile now. He made the right choice. GBR

We filled our offense line class nicely with the addition with Fritzshe... very important to sign Bland in February..

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT