ADVERTISEMENT

Commit

I heard this guy only has offers from us and Boise, but said in the near furure his offers were going to explode. Dude must be good

WR flips to Nebraska
Derrion Grim, three-star WR, Stockton (Calif.) Ronald E. McNair
- Boise State commit with three new predictions to Nebraska
Committed to Boise State since April, Grim picked up an offer from the Huskers at the end of last month and is planning an official visit to Nebraska this weekend. He’s had an insane start to his senior season, scoring seven touchdowns in McNair’s season-opening win, and following that up with 14 catches for 225 yards and four touchdowns in week two.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Crystal-Ball-flip-watch-USC-losing-linebackers-39316561

11 TD's in two game for a WR... ummm is that real?

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Additionally, according to 247, the #139 ranked receiver in 2014 committed to Mizzou.

Offers will come for this kid.

He has a season's worth of catches in 3 games. Whoever is trying to cover him out there, they are not succeeding even a little bit.

Still would like to see NEB pull in a big-bodied receiver

Not to take away from Derrion Grim's moment, but I thought it was basically a matter of time (and only time) before Freddie Pinder committed to NU. We are not in Freddie Pinder's top 5 according to Rivals, so who knows. Pinder and DiCaprio Bootle are classmates.

We do need a big receiver in this class (attrition on receivers over 6 feet recently has been bad) but Grim's film is exciting enough that's a problem for another day.

WR flips to Nebraska
CO4oU43UwAAVKPt.jpg
CO4oUxaWsAEWg54.jpg
CO4oUkkXAAALB2L.jpg
CO4oUkXWwAEYR7o.jpg

Reactions: Doniphan89
Just as an FYI for those concerned about his offer sheet. He is currently ranked #84 in CA. The #84 ranked player in the 2014 CA Top 100 committed to USC.

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Kevin-Scott-155827

Also for those concerned about offer lists-- from Nate Clouse:

"Huskers WR commit Derrion Grim currently leads the state of California in receiving (706 yds) & scoring (88 points)"

"Latest Huskers commit WR Derrion Grim's 706 receiving yds thru the first 3 games are 4th best in the nation accoring to MaxPreps."

Reactions: Husk10
Also for those concerned about offer lists-- from Nate Clouse:

"Huskers WR commit Derrion Grim currently leads the state of California in receiving (706 yds) & scoring (88 points)"

"Latest Huskers commit WR Derrion Grim's 706 receiving yds thru the first 3 games are 4th best in the nation accoring to MaxPreps."

I'm fine with his offer list staying as is......after watching his film me likey a lot.

I love this kid's film.

Potentially an absolutely dynamic slot wideout in this system. Very, very Jeremy Maclin like.

Nice. Conclusive proof you are no husker fan. What's not to like about this commitment? And yet, you are trolling.

How is me not impressed with our current class "conclusive proof" I am not a Husker fan?

It is completely ok to think critically and not be blind to reality. As I have said, show me one football program at our level who has won a national championship with a class that resembles one close to our current ranking. Just one.

Reactions: nothingkevin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT