ADVERTISEMENT

Commercials that drive you nuts!!

Before basketball got shut down, those fried chicken and doughnuts commercials from KFC made me leap for the mute button.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Gen X and suck it!! LolWinking
giphy.gif

Buick and Mazda because they haven’t changed their theme songs in five years especially Mazda because they copied and butchered a halfway decent song from the 90’s and that stupid cell phone commercial where those stupid looking characters say hi, hola and bye. Now I know why my grandpa always muted the TV. Makes me want to end my life.

If I have to see one more Liberty Mutual Limu Emu and Doug commercials I will throw the remote through the T.V.!! That and the struggling actor one. I will never buy liberty mutual insurance because of all their repetitive lame ass commercials. End of rant

I actually don’t mind the Emu and Doug ones, but all of the others are terrible. Commercials
can make me hate an otherwise good product to paint that I won’t buy it.

Can’t stand the tide commercials with the chick with the terrible voice singing about stains to the music Fur Elise. I will never buy tide.

Nebraska Furniture Mart and Menards during the morning news. You can not stop the big purchases if they are in your face all the time. They hypnotize the wife.

If I have to see one more Liberty Mutual Limu Emu and Doug commercials I will throw the remote through the T.V.!! That and the struggling actor one. I will never buy liberty mutual insurance because of all their repetitive lame ass commercials. End of rant

Car commercials with liberals.

That weird ass Russ's Market commercial where everyone has the dead eyes and creepy smiles like they're in some weird cult or something. And the guy is making dinner and gets dressed up and buys flowers so you think he has some hot date or something and then the big twist is he was making dinner for his daughter the whole time. So you think, awe that's sweet until you quickly realize that he's clearly some deadbeat dad who never sees his kid, probably because he spends all of his time in that creepy Russ's Market cult. That one bugs me.

Reactions: DannyLangsdork
Geico commercials of many different varieties, but I really hate the woodchuck commercials the worst.

Reactions: Catch50
That weird ass Russ's Market commercial where everyone has the dead eyes and creepy smiles like they're in some weird cult or something. And the guy is making dinner and gets dressed up and buys flowers so you think he has some hot date or something and then the big twist is he was making dinner for his daughter the whole time. So you think, awe that's sweet until you quickly realize that he's clearly some deadbeat dad who never sees his kid, probably because he spends all of his time in that creepy Russ's Market cult. That one bugs me.

Haven’t seen it, but it perfectly describes the Russ’s on Hwy 2. That place is like a scene from the walking dead. Spending more than five minutes in that place at any given time could be detrimental to your health.

I mean, can I just watch a damn rerun of Matlock at 11:00 in the morning without Alex Trebek trying to sell me Colonial Penn Life Insurance?

Reactions: Catch50
And can we sneak in radio ads please? “Hey you can’t do that here”. “But the sign says you pull it”. Seriously?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT