ADVERTISEMENT

Come get your crow

SkerInCo

Graduate Assistant
Apr 26, 2004
I posted earlier that Carolina was a product of their trash NFC competition and got blasted. Cam is a hell of an athlete but his overrated, arrogant ,pompous ass got punched in the mouth and folded like a cheap table. LOL at you IDIOTS buying into the Carolina Paper Tigers.

DENVER BRONCOS. WORLD CHAMPIONS.

Last edited:
I posted earlier that Carolina was a product of their trash NFC competition and got blasted. Cam is a hell of an athlete but his overrated, arrogant ,pompous ass got punched in the mouth and folded like a cheap table. LOL at you IDIOTS buying into the Carolina Paper Tigers.

giphy.gif

In 5 years 90% of the people won't remember who won.That aside I was rooting for the old guy.

In 5 years 90% of the people won't remember who won.That aside I was rooting for the old guy.

You really believe that? You don't think people will remember Manning going out on top with a victory in the Super Bowl? I guess I would have to disagree, like 1000%, on that. Heck, we're still hearing about Elway going out on top, and Manning is every bit as likeable as Elway.

And here I starting to think good for you Broncos. Amazing defense. Good win.

So was it trash NFC when the Seahawks butt pounded your Donkeys?

Just enjoy a win.

Reactions: seattle-sker
You really believe that? You don't think people will remember Manning going out on top with a victory in the Super Bowl? I guess I would have to disagree, like 1000%, on that. Heck, we're still hearing about Elway going out on top, and Manning is every bit as likeable as Elway.

In my view, Peyton didn't win the Super Bowl, he just didn't lose it. The Denver defense won the game and the offense just didn't lose it. The defense essentially scored 14 points and the offense scored 10 points.

So, while Peyton went out on a win, I imagine it's a bit bittersweet for him because he knows that he and the offense didn't play well enough to win.

I'm happy that the Broncos won too, but your rant regarding trash NFC competition and Cam being overrated is pure nonsense. You don't go 15-2 in the NFL without being a great team. Carolina played poorly last night and still out-yarded Denver 315-194 and 21-11 in first downs. The game turned on the two critical turnovers.

You know as well as I do that the NFL is an any given Sunday league. In a 7 game series, I would still have to put my money on Carolina, even down 1-0. Carolina is a better team that got upset.

It wasn't Newton's best game, but he hardly folded. He got stripped twice and that was the difference.

In my view, Peyton didn't win the Super Bowl, he just didn't lose it. The Denver defense won the game and the offense just didn't lose it. The defense essentially scored 14 points and the offense scored 10 points.

So, while Peyton went out on a win, I imagine it's a bit bittersweet for him because he knows that he and the offense didn't play well enough to win.

I have really enjoyed watching and listening to people continue to put down Peyton after his win yesterday. Everyone picked against the Bronco's and most mentioned Peyton as one of the reasons the Panthers were going to wipe the field with them...now that they have all been proven wrong, they cling to the fact Peyton wasn't the reason the Bronco's won, as if that makes their prediction "sort of right". Well guess what? Cam struggled at least as much as Peyton, and acted a little immature for my taste a couple of times. Cam, the guy everyone said was going to be the reason the Panthers killed the Bronco's? Yeah he wasn't any better than Peyton yesterday.

I also feel pretty comfortable saying there were no bittersweet feelings for Manning as he was lifting up his second SB trophy with his second team. Like I'm sure he felt like he didn't deserve it and will probably turn down his ring.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerAlum92
Maybe not if you were a Browns or a Colts fan, but overall I remember that most people seemed to like him.

He was a really good player. I'll give him that. He was always kind of a douche. My Broncos friends tell me that they don't like him as a person. Now, he may be a great GM. I don't know much about that. He did put together one terrific team. I just know what I've heard.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75

Props to you, but you did not "get blasted" for saying that haha take a look back: https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/threads/cardinals-panthers.99628/#post-1734708

He was a really good player. I'll give him that. He was always kind of a douche. My Broncos friends tell me that they don't like him as a person. Now, he may be a great GM. I don't know much about that. He did put together one terrific team. I just know what I've heard.

Honestlty I've never heard that. I was a Browns fan when I was younger even, loved Brian Sipe, but I blame Byner for that game, not Elway, and always thought most people thought fairly highly of him. Maybe not.

Honestlty I've never heard that. I was a Browns fan when I was younger even, loved Brian Sipe, but I blame Byner for that game, not Elway, and always thought most people thought fairly highly of him. Maybe not.

Wow, Brian Sipe. Had not heard that name in a while. I'm a die-hard Raiders fan, but remember the Ice Bowl II as well. I think I bought a Brian Sipe book as a kid.

I have really enjoyed watching and listening to people continue to put down Peyton after his win yesterday. Everyone picked against the Bronco's and most mentioned Peyton as one of the reasons the Panthers were going to wipe the field with them...now that they have all been proven wrong, they cling to the fact Peyton wasn't the reason the Bronco's won, as if that makes their prediction "sort of right". Well guess what? Cam played like shit, and acted like a baby. Cam, the guy everyone said was going to be the reason the Panthers killed the Bronco's? Yeah he kinda sucked yesterday.

I also feel pretty comfortable saying there were no bittersweet feelings for Manning as he was lifting up his second SB trophy with his second team. Like I'm sure he felt like he didn't deserve it and will probably turn down his ring.
I dont think Cam was a baby that I saw. Dont think he played like "shit" either. Not great but not shit. Von Miller and that front seven were just THAT good. Tampa Bay, Bears, Ravens good. I dont think its taking anything away from Manning or the Broncos to know that the Broncos front 7 won that game. Manning was great enough in his career that winning one title being Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson or Jim McMahon is ok.

Reactions: bigboxes
I dont think Cam was a baby that I saw. Dont think he played like "shit" either. Not great but not shit. Von Miller and that front seven were just THAT good. Tampa Bay, Bears, Ravens good. I dont think its taking anything away from Manning or the Broncos to know that the Broncos front 7 won that game. Manning was great enough in his career that winning one title being Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson or Jim McMahon is ok.

Edited my post a little, I was probably being a little unfair to Cam, a little.

The way the season played out - I felt that Carolina, Arizona and Seattle were best set-up to win the SB. Although Denver has a great defense - they faded a bit the last few weeks and there were ALOT of questions around the offense due to the QB position. Can Manning go - how good will he play?

Donkey's squeaked out 2 wins vs. Pitts and NE. Carolina kicked the crap out of the best 2 teams in the NFC. That is why they were favored.

Now - in the game - Donkey D came to play - good for them. Carolina did not play a good game - in part due to Donkey D completely disrupting the Panthers offense. And forcing a few huge sack fumbles that decided the game. I think the Panthers did not handle the spot light well. Yes Scam handled the post game poorly - it made me laugh - but does not change the fact he is difference maker QB. Mike Shula sucked donkey balls all game - no other way to slice it. 6 offsides penalties....was Barney Cotton the oline coach???

Reactions: SeaOfRed75

Huh??? I thought Denver won the game. Maybe I'll have to re-watch it.

Team vs star. Broncos didn't seem overwhelmed by the game, maybe talib, but the panthers did at enough critical times that they didn't make enough plays.

What was cams final stats? At one point thought he was under 50% completion and know he has multiple turnovers.

Saw somewhere a guy asked if he collect on the prop bet that Cam was responsible for the first two TDs of the game. Made me chuckle a bit.

The way the season played out - I felt that Carolina, Arizona and Seattle were best set-up to win the SB. Although Denver has a great defense - they faded a bit the last few weeks and there were ALOT of questions around the offense due to the QB position. Can Manning go - how good will he play?

Donkey's squeaked out 2 wins vs. Pitts and NE. Carolina kicked the crap out of the best 2 teams in the NFC. That is why they were favored.

Now - in the game - Donkey D came to play - good for them. Carolina did not play a good game - in part due to Donkey D completely disrupting the Panthers offense. And forcing a few huge sack fumbles that decided the game. I think the Panthers did not handle the spot light well. Yes Scam handled the post game poorly - it made me laugh - but does not change the fact he is difference maker QB. Mike Shula sucked donkey balls all game - no other way to slice it. 6 offsides penalties....was Barney Cotton the oline coach???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT