ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado, Indiana, Purdue, Iowa

Red_Symptoms

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 30, 2016
A $35M coach should win those games.

The downfield passing was bad since week 1 and never improved. I dont want to hear about needing more bullets. Those teams need more bullets too.

AM is YOUR guy. Your scheme got figured out quickly in the B1G and you failed to make adjustments. You claim to need more speed from your WR on the bubble screens but you still call it anyway and put is 2nd and 14 too many times.

I haven't been mad at these Husker losses in a long time, I guess I've become numb but today it hit a nerve. I've never seen a team get so many calls and opportunities to pull off an upset but just implode at the end and literally give it away. Can't even execute "play for OT" properly.

AM holds on to the ball too long, folds under pressure and if he does decide to run he isn't agile enough to beat the spy.

Yeah, he had some good runs but if that's what you want out of your QB play Vedral or Mccaffery and get a better runner back there.

Just a complete disappointment this season for what should have been a 8 win season if our coaching performed to their paygrade.

I'm not calling for any heads, but I'm not optimistic like I was when we made the hire.

Just my opinion.

The downfield passing was bad since week 1 and never improved. I dont want to hear about needing more bullets. Those teams need more bullets too.

AM is YOUR guy. Your scheme got figured out quickly in the B1G and you failed to make adjustments. You claim to need more speed from your WR on the bubble screens but you still call it anyway and put is 2nd and 14 too many times.

I haven't been mad at these Husker losses in a long time, I guess I've become numb but today it hit a nerve. I've never seen a team get so many calls and opportunities to pull off an upset but just implode at the end and literally give it away. Can't even execute "play for OT" properly.

AM holds on to the ball too long, folds under pressure and if he does decide to run he isn't agile enough to beat the spy.

Yeah, he had some good runs but if that's what you want out of your QB play Vedral or Mccaffery and get a better runner back there.

Just a complete disappointment this season for what should have been a 8 win season if our coaching performed to their paygrade.

I'm not calling for any heads, but I'm not optimistic like I was when we made the hire.

Just my opinion.

We joined a tough conference, so the games you mentioned are not push over games like Kansas, Iowa State, MIzzou, etc. use to be. I think your comment is why all Husker fans get abused on these boards.

Will be nice when we aren't using "should of, could of and would of" and actually get the job done.

No one should and Iowa is not like the other three. In the other three games, we blew double digit leads against mediocre teams. In this one, we played a good team and never led.
For a while in the second half you guys were out iowa’ing, Iowa. Pounding the rock with Mills and Iowa couldn’t stop it. Surprised Nebraska seemed to go away from that when tied up. Probably should have kept with the straight hand off to Dedrick instead of having Martinez option it.

Just my opinion.

Yu want to know why but refuse to want to know why. That is just dumb. We haven't been able to stretch the field in passing all year becasue we don't have the WR's that can do it. It's why these next 16 days is huge for the program to fix it.

For a while in the second half you guys were out iowa’ing, Iowa. Pounding the rock with Mills and Iowa couldn’t stop it. Surprised Nebraska seemed to go away from that when tied up. Probably should have kept with the straight hand off to Dedrick instead of having Martinez option it.
When we got off schedule, we went away from it. But it seemed like we were afraid to go downfield, I suspect because we couldn’t block AJE. So we resorted to QB run, swing passes, etc, with no luck.

Reactions: baseball31ne

Just my opinion.

Just my opinion.
Like Barry Switzer would say you have to have players to make the plays.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Sure are talking a lot of shit, for needed a miracle to beat said losing team. Enjoy the pinnacle of your program. Which is basically Pelini Light.

you really represent your state well with your awesome grasp on the English language. 5-0.

you were surprised we went away from what was working??!! you havent been paying attention to our games then

When we got off schedule, we went away from it. But it seemed like we were afraid to go downfield, I suspect because we couldn’t block AJE. So we resorted to QB run, swing passes, etc, with no luck.
Probably trying to find the same success they had last year in Kinnick. But Washington wasn’t walking through the doors and Wan’Dale was hurt.

Reactions: headcard
It's called a winning tradition. Look it up.
at some point (and you have reached that point a LONG time ago) it is no longer tradition, but ancient history. if someone hasn't done something for a long, long, long, long time.........well it's not tradition! tradition: "a long established custom that has been passed from one generation to another". your current generation has no clue what winning is. thus, no "tradition". LOOK IT UP! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

And you represent your state well by talking shut on an opponents message board. Really pathetic the way you pound your chest on here. But when this is as good as it gets for a team like Iowa, I guess I can’t blame you.

Pathetic would be to not even be in the top ten in the BIG for 3 years in a row.

I decided Iowa people are probably the worst opposing fanbase after today’s game. A bunch of obese smug losers. They are more like sheeple,as they are satisfied with a nice 7-5 season and a mentally challenged head coach. They win one big game a year, as they are overlooked by superior opponents.

If Nebraska and Iowa switched places today with where they are at with their programs, Nebraska fans would be severely disappointed with barely beating a shitty Iowa teaM.

20 years and counting in your slow decline to mediocrity.......actually you may be sliding past mediocrity at this point and into obscurity.

Just my opinion.
great post. All True. Coaching changes need to be made asap.

I decided Iowa people are probably the worst opposing fanbase after today’s game. A bunch of obese smug losers. They are more like sheeple,as they are satisfied with a nice 7-5 season and a mentally challenged head coach. They win one big game a year, as they are overlooked by superior opponents.

If Nebraska and Iowa switched places today with where they are at with their programs, Nebraska fans would be severely disappointed with barely beating a shitty Iowa teaM.
and nebby fans can only dream of going 9-3 and heading to a new years bowl, and would give their left nut to see it. and they might see it someday. if EVERYTHING goes right, and nebby gets a weakass schedule (like this year), and the school is real patient........well you may see that kind of success with your next head coach in 8-10 years. because you sure as hell are not going to see it with your current .294 big ten winning per centage coach!! this is too easy! and waaaaaay too much fun!!!!

and nebby fans can only dream of going 9-3 and heading to a new years bowl, and would give their left nut to see it. and they might see it someday. if EVERYTHING goes right, and nebby gets a weakass schedule (like this year), and the school is real patient........well you may see that kind of success with your next head coach in 8-10 years. because you sure as hell are not going to see it with your current .294 big ten winning per centage coach!! this is too easy! and waaaaaay too much fun!!!!
And it took a miracle for big, bad Iowa to win. Must be fun being so awesome. Yes we can only dream of such things.....

And it took a miracle for big, bad Iowa to win. Must be fun being so awesome. Yes we can only dream of such things.....
sad........but true. that is all you can do -- dream! and of course talk shit about a team that has beat you 5 years in a row. wow! how far you guys have fallen to have to resort to talking shit about how much you didn't lose by. sooooooo sad!

when the refs try to gift wrap the game for your opponent, I'd say any win is pretty satisfying!
enjoy your recruiting "season"

btw we didn't even win a big game this year :). unless you guys count MN as a "big game". oh, you probably do....

well Nebby will be turning in their equipment tomorrow. That is your new tradition. The next 4-6 weeks is time for big boy football.

Whatever iowa is doing, it wont be big boy football.

sad........but true. that is all you can do -- dream! and of course talk shit about a team that has beat you 5 years in a row. wow! how far you guys have fallen to have to resort to talking shit about how much you didn't lose by. sooooooo sad!
And yet, here you are. See the irony.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT